App description: Fixed Instability issues on iPad 1 and older handsets (3Gs)

Shoot first, mop later...
Niceville is in peril againthe zombies are back to pester the citizens of the quaint little town. Travel back in time to help Chuck clear the world of those pesky mumbling zombies once and for all!

Press Quotes
"For a quick burst of cartoony distraction from lifes miseries, Zombie Wonderland 2 delivers the gooey goods..." The Washington Times

"This is an adrenaline junkies dream game: part real-time twitch, part defense, ZW2 puts you in the shoes of Chuck, a 'zombie cleaner.'" G4TV

Gaming App of the Day Kotaku

Zombie Wonderland 2: Outta Time! has everything a good zombie game needs: guns, girls, guts, green goo and a generous amount of cleaning equipment. TouchArcade

The game exceeds expectations in nearly all respects. Zombie Wonderland2 is a must buy for any and every zombie survival game fan out there. AppTudes

I was so hyper playing this game, since each stage you clear unlocks something interesting like new locations and even crazy ammo for your lil Betsy to engulf and fire. UnboundGamer

The same cartoony 3-D graphics make a comeback with more polish and variety than ever, and the game's soundtrack sets the tone perfectly. Appolicious

"There are a lot of zombies out there. Time to thin their ranks a bit, and enjoy doing it." 148Apps

"...a good looking game with a great deal of gameplay." God is a Geek

"...one of the most exciting zombie survival games in recent memory" AppTudes

"Zombie Wonderland 2 is a should buy that does a sequel right, and makes zombie shooting as wonderful as can be expected." Apple N Apps

"Great!" App Store Arcade, 8/10

CLEAN UP THE TOWN
The zombies are back and its time to stop them for good. Help the eccentric Dr. Krause create the ultimate zombie-killing weapon. Travel in time to ancient Egypt, to a cold and dark Viking hut, an eerie castle, and a Samurai dojo.

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND
The all-new ZombieStore is the ultimate anti-zombie arsenal, with undead-dispatching tools ranging from a Bottled Lightning Grenade that is truly electrifying to a Pocket UFO that abducts zombies and takes them to outer space for some good old-fashioned probing.

HERE YOU GO ZOMBIEHAVE SOME BULLETS
Equip your gun with fantastic new bullets, like Medusa rounds, that will turn the mumbling shufflers into stone, or The Bouncer, a bouncing bullet that can clear a large area, or if you are feeling cool just freeze them with the Frostbite bullet, creating the perfect zombie popsicle.

VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF THE UNDEAD
Protect yourself against a variety of crazy zombies including Ninjas, undead Sumo Wrestlers, Flaming Pharaohs, and Vicious Vikings! Its time for Chuck, along with his beloved shotgun Betsy to fight the undead hordes out of town for good.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Echoseven's comments:

01-11-2012, 05:27 AM
Wow is is a surprise!?! Loved the first one and this looks far better damn better go get some credit lol

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??

01-11-2012, 05:29 AM

Another Instant Buy

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-11-2012 at 07:52 AM.
01-11-2012, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashead2000 View Post
Wow is is a surprise!?! Loved the first one and this looks far better damn better go get some credit lol
Yep, loved this first one, this is definitely insta-buy material.

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
01-11-2012, 05:33 AM
Actually wasn't a huge fan of the original game. Found it to be a bit dull. Hopefully, everything is improved in this one.

Twitter: @back2this
01-11-2012, 06:01 AM
Hmm... If I can afford after the other buys, I might give it a shot.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-11-2012, 06:03 AM
Roll on midnight!!

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
01-11-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Potticary View Post
Yep, loved this first one, this is definitely insta-buy material.
Count me in mate

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan

Last edited by master lee; 01-11-2012 at 06:40 AM.
01-11-2012, 07:18 AM
First one looked good, never played it though - going to buy this one.
01-11-2012, 07:42 AM
I wonder what the IAPs are for. Will wait for impressions.
Hate it when you have to use IAP to enjoy the game.

Icon is a window to game's soul...