Sanuku's video of the iphone version:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

1.99$
Old 01-12-2012, 08:22 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

No universal, no sale.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:31 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

It is a really good game with easy controls, great presentation and plenty of content. I think it is well worth the current asking price and I am glad I bought it.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:45 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

It's not about the price at all, I would be ok paying even 2.99 for this app. The point is that I shouldn't have to buy two copies when they could just as easily make the HD universal.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:24 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
It's not about the price at all, I would be ok paying even 2.99 for this app. The point is that I shouldn't have to buy two copies when they could just as easily make the HD universal.
If you'll pay $2.99 for a single app, why don't you want to pay $2.98? (Run roo Run $99+Run Roo Run HD $1.99) What's the difference?

And, how do you know it's easier to make a universal app versus two separate versions? What other compromises would they have to make? Either they have to format the images so that they work on both systems, which usually means the iPad version gets black bars. Or, they have to have assets for both iPhone and iPad on the same app file, which increases the size. Personally, I do 99% of my gaming on my iPad. I'd much rather pay an extra dollar to have dedicated iPad assets and a much smaller file size. Space is limited, even with the 64gb iPad.

I understand the desire for universal apps because it's appropriate for many different kinds apps. But, your argument seems kind of flawed in this case.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:44 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

I bought it and it's pretty fun. Nothing uber great, but an enjoyable way to pass the time. At least if you don't count the Extreme levels, which I don't really find that fun (which doesn't mean I don't try them). I also wish they would let us auto-reset so I don't have to hit reset after every failed attempt. If you don't hit reset you're not going to get a gold star, so you have to hit reset. So just reset for us automatically, please. Either that or just get rid of the gold star thing. If it weren't there there would be no need for a reset button.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:42 PM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 01-23-2012, 07:50 PM
iPad

My problem with this game is the difficulty level. The standard levels are too easy. I completed all those levels in no time at all and I am just a casual gamer.

But then the Extreme levels are that, extreme. They are not forgiving at all. They are kind of fun but incredibly frustrating. I would have liked to see something in between.

You can see that a lot of work and thought went into this game. $2 is the price of a soda that is going to last you less than an hour, you should spend $2 on this game if you are into this type of gameplay.