★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Waking Mars By Tiger Style

01-12-2012, 11:00 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Waking Mars By Tiger Style

From Gamezebo.com
"Exactly when Waking Mars is due out isn't certain, but Tiger Style have said on their Twitter that they’re currently targeting a release sometime this February".
01-12-2012, 11:16 AM

Last edited by Sanuku; 02-28-2012 at 03:19 PM.

01-12-2012, 11:59 AM
It's Lost Mars and there's already a thread for it: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ht=tiger+style but yeah, can't wait for this!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-12-2012, 02:12 PM
We quietly changed the name a few months back. Lost Mars is a bit too close in concept to another Lost Something IP owned by a major game publisher, and we didn't want to risk a legal collision.

Ultimately, we prefer Waking Mars anyway, as it has a more clear connection with the fiction of the game.

When we made Spider, we didn't do anything pre-release to try and get attention on the game. With Waking Mars, we've made an effort to try and at least talk about it a little bit and show it off before it's "done" but it's been challenging. The way our process works at Tiger Style, the game really doesn't sing as a complete package until everything is polished and ready. If you watch that gameplay trailer, I hope that it just creates a little bit of interest, and we'll do a better job of selling people on the concept when the game is actually DONE. (Which, by the way, should be really soon )

Can't wait to share it with you guys!
01-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Reminds me of a 2D Resistance

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
02-04-2012, 06:35 PM
The beta for the game has started!

Btw, I know this isn't the funnest game in the world. But, IMO, it really shouldn't be classified as a "game". I think Waking Mars is more of an interactive experience such as Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery. Was S&S fun? Not really. It was an experience that was meant to be marveled at and drooled over. You were supposed to be meant to admire the amount of effort put into the game, not how much fun you had with it.

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19

Last edited by Jdragoon19; 02-04-2012 at 06:43 PM.
02-05-2012, 05:41 AM
Damn, I wanna be in the beta, well I am, but with testflight, I can't download since wi-fi's been down for a week

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
02-06-2012, 09:37 AM
I wanna be in the beta too! is there still openings? :/

wilflare (Wilson)
iOS Beta Tester (List) | Reviewer | Blogger | Follow @wilflare | On testflight
02-12-2012, 06:27 PM
this game looks awesome. how many levels will it include?
02-12-2012, 08:11 PM
This looks seriously good. Loving the art direction!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja