04-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
gotta love the way you promoted the game as free xD
They are promoting a game! =O lol...

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
04-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkdontpray View Post
so i love this game but i can't seem to figure out how to get the password for server 9?

any help? its probably something obvious but i'm a little slow
the password is the x's for examplae first number is 7 it is in sequence 1,2,3,4,5,6,X X=7

04-19-2012, 09:12 PM
stumped

so i try to go to the website after decrypting server 9, and every time i put the password in, it just goes back to the same screen. i know i have the right password. could somebody help me? (reply or PM me i dont care) thanks.
06-01-2012, 08:31 AM
glidercorp.com/private

I found all the numbers for the 9th server passcode and it opened up access to the network. However, when Safari tries to open glidercorp.com/private nothing happens. The page completely fails to load.

I presume this is where the end game content is, but if I can't access it, that immediately drops 3 stars from my rating of an otherwise enjoyable game... pity

On that note, in the browser screen, I cannot access Leaderboards and Achievements (it says that Internet Connection is not available) - is this a related issue or is that just part of the game design??

I can use Safari to access every other web page. I can use YouTube and I can use iTunes and the App Store, so there's nothing wrong with my connection

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance
06-01-2012, 09:56 AM
It's possible their web server is down/broken.

I got past this part (some time ago) but never got past "I'm going to have to lay low for a while." which may be the ending (aside from Mr. Greedy?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
06-01-2012, 10:13 AM
It is not the game ending. It should open and require you to view in portrait mode. That will reveal the page. I actually thought this was really clever and made me feel more immersed in the game.

You should be able to view achievement and leaderboards, as well. So maybe you are having some Internet connection issues with this particular game.

It is one of my favorite iOS games. I really like these kinds of puzzles.
06-25-2012, 11:41 PM
Same here

I have had the same happen to me and am wondering the same thing. DOES ANYBODY READING THIS HAVE ANY ANSWERS? If not I will just assume that none of you have gotten past this point in the game either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzen View Post
I finished all the basic network computers and the Net 2.0 computers. Then Captain Org tells me to lay low for a while - and nothing else happens. Is that the end of the game? I've been "laying low" for a day now and nothing...
08-24-2013, 04:51 AM
So I'm stuck where it seems others were stuck. I was told to wait to hear back from capt Org and nothing else has happened. I solved the 4 servers including 2.0. I have 3/5 back doors done. What am I missing? Anyone have any help to provide. I'm going crazy trying to end this game. Thanks
08-24-2013, 04:27 PM
so is there anything past the last email that says

Captain Org tells me to lay low for a while - and nothing else happens.

What else do I do? I have unlocked everything. Is this the end? IF so, that's pretty lame ending IMO.