★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: He is an assassin with special training. He is a wisdom crystallization of gene engineering; no one knows where he was born and comes from. But as long as you have seen him, you will be unforgettable to his special exposed ethos, a fatal attraction and nearly elegant cruelty, which exists only in a killera lonely person. In the game, he is assigned to wipe out some bosses of terrorists. As an assassin, he surely needs, just undiscovered, to kill his target. And now, you are such an assassin, with the honor of an assassin, you need to finish your taskwhich your superior leaves in a message letter. But there are many security guards next to the bosses of terrorists, you need to kill your target without being seen by those guards and run away smoothly. This action adventure game, featured with tense, stimulating and secret sneaking.

Features:
-Tense, stimulating and fluent game process.
-Two modes are provided to control the assassins walk: whole touch screen and virtual rocker
-Higher AI enemies enhance the stimulation of game.
-Five message letters with different tasks and 50 maps with different difficulties.
-Make use of environment, skills and features of enemy; fully exert your strategic ability to pass the level quickly.
-Vivid game interface and game scenes.
-Stimulating game music and sound effect create fascinating game atmosphere.
01-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Man, that guy looks like a wisdom crystallization of gene engineering. This much, I know.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

01-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Looks awesome!!! I have to buy it but first...
I want to know anyone's opinion

GC: TomussMypl
01-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Nice game and i also recommend this game to my all friends and tells the all about this game
because it is easy to play.
01-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1 View Post
Nice game and i also recommend this game to my all friends and tells the all about this game
LOL!

Well, this guy looks legit. I'm in.
01-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1 View Post

nice game, i also recommend this game to "my all friends" and tells "the" all.

yep, not suspicious at all... totally legit. say, is that a cake?
01-13-2012, 02:47 PM
I saw this hit appshopper last night or so... My interest was piqued (largely due to the intentional misdirected association with another "Hitman") and I tapped to see the game description and pictures. Every fiber in my being knows this is far from a stellar game, but the gusto of the developer and charm of their "engrish" makes me want to sacrifice some odd change just to fulfill my curiosity!

Last edited by Bool Zero; 01-13-2012 at 02:49 PM.
01-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Awesome...
01-13-2012, 10:40 PM
Damnit, when I saw the name, thought it was the from the hitman series by eidos

Gamecenter/openfeint: kearnel81
currently playing - weird worlds, GPA, chu chu rocket, if2, bards tale, defenders of Arcadia, six guns