★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This one is NINTENDO HARD

If you're looking for a brain dead easy game, then keep moving! This one is as challenging as it is fun. Bringing it back to the old school roots!

A Little Robot Needs Your HELP!

What does a tiny robot do when being attacked? He runs like crazy!

In Steam Rush, you are a super fast robot avoiding mines, pit falls, monsterbots and falling rocks. Beat your friends by running the longest distance or play online LIVE with them on multiplayer!

FEATURES

- Super unique Retina graphics
- Online LIVE multiplayer
- Make huge death defying mega jumps
- Beautiful "no clutter" playing area
- Easy to pick up but hard to master
- Exciting endless gameplay
- 6 new characters
- Crazy powerups
- Much more :)

LOLavi's comments:

Skip to 2:51.

01-13-2012, 11:05 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
I played this and it's a really fun game, but I'm not sure how do I play multiplayer as it's locked and the IAP says Remove Ads, but I guess it unlocks it too. You should try it, cause the controls are great and the singleplayer endless jump/run is fun!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

01-13-2012, 11:51 AM
This is an interesting free endless runner with online multiplayer (via game center) without buying the IAP.
Though what I find outrageous is that it's not universal and We, ipad users, have to pay 4.99€ for the hd version..l So sorry but i won't be buying it. it's not so much a question of price but the difference between the retina enabled iphone version at 0.79€ and the ipad version is not justified in every way for such price discrepancy.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.

Last edited by killercow; 01-13-2012 at 12:11 PM.
01-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Steam Rush

Hey guys, glad you like Steam Rush. We honestly released this as almost a "tech demo" to see how people would react and they loved it so we're making it a full release.

Submitting next week, we'll have multiple characters, powerups and more. It will be 10X better.

Tons of new art.

Btw, iPad version is free now as well

Trey Smith
Secret Headquarters, INC
Founder/CEO
01-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolo View Post
Hey guys, glad you like Steam Rush. We honestly released this as almost a "tech demo" to see how people would react and they loved it so we're making it a full release.

Submitting next week, we'll have multiple characters, powerups and more. It will be 10X better.

Tons of new art.

Btw, iPad version is free now as well
Nice little game. And free?! Woohoo.
01-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Tried this, on initial playthrough a full screen ad popped up during gamepay resulting in game over. A permanent banner ad is placed at the bottom of the screen throughout gameplay right where you'd want to place your finger to play.

I guess the developers think they can annoy people into purchasing the full version. I wish them luck with that strategy.
01-14-2012, 05:00 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Well I turned Wi-Fi on and it didn't annoy me. But when I had wifi on, multiplayer was locked. Maybe I wasnt logged in GC.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-20-2012, 05:18 AM
heya..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i fully agree with Leegames...its like getting a treat to play this game...had a blast while playing this game....
01-20-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamy View Post
heya..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i fully agree with Leegames...its like getting a treat to play this game...had a blast while playing this game....
I smell a rat !

Playing : Dragon Quest 8 / Battleheart:Legacy / Monster Hunter Potrable 2G / Wayward Souls
01-20-2012, 07:01 AM
So; instead of having an innovative take on the endless runner that most folks would have been happy to splash some cash on we have an innovative take on the endless runner with annoying adverts and a shill for good measure.

Bravo devs. /slow clap