★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Name of this Defense game? (iOS)

01-13-2012, 09:33 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Name of this Defense game? (iOS)

So I was thinking about this defense game where you can combine towers to make stronger ones to fight off harder waves. I think it looks something like Geo Defense....Anyone have any idea what it's called?
01-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Also you guys, when you answer his question, I'm looking for a particular game also. It's a game about shooting stuff from a first-person perspective, and it's kind of like DOOM. Any ideas?

:P sorry man I'm just kidding, but seriously, that describes a WHOLE lot of games.

Game Center ID: Quazonk
Twitter: @GomeraMosking

01-13-2012, 09:55 PM
I wish I could be more specific but that's all I could think about. Graphic and play wise, it looks like Geo Defense. And I haven't heard of any other Defense game where you can combine towers except this particular one.

Gah it sucks how I can remember how things look but always end up forgetting the title lol.....
01-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZURA View Post
So I was thinking about this defense game where you can combine towers to make stronger ones to fight off harder waves. I think it looks something like Geo Defense....Anyone have any idea what it's called?
Game ur thinking of is 4 towers onslaught I think, hope this helps

Gamecenter/openfeint: kearnel81
currently playing - weird worlds, GPA, chu chu rocket, if2, bards tale, defenders of Arcadia, six guns
01-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kearnel View Post
Game ur thinking of is 4 towers onslaught I think, hope this helps

Yes yes that's the game! Thanks a bunch!
01-13-2012, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
Also you guys, when you answer his question, I'm looking for a particular game also. It's a game about shooting stuff from a first-person perspective, and it's kind of like DOOM. Any ideas?

:P sorry man I'm just kidding, but seriously, that describes a WHOLE lot of games.
Not RAGE?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
01-14-2012, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZURA View Post
Yes yes that's the game! Thanks a bunch!
Glad I could help

Gamecenter/openfeint: kearnel81
currently playing - weird worlds, GPA, chu chu rocket, if2, bards tale, defenders of Arcadia, six guns