★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bubble Time

05-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Bubble Time

[App Store Link, $0.99] [Web Site]

This is another toy I made to entertain my daughter. The bubbles float up and around from the bottom of the screen. Touch to pop them and get a little popping sound.

james
05-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by motojt View Post
[App Store Link, $0.99] [Web Site]

This is another toy I made to entertain my daughter. The bubbles float up and around from the bottom of the screen. Touch to pop them and get a little popping sound.

Cool but only complete idiots will waste a dollar on it

05-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
I'm sorry man, but if someone wants something to entertain their children, have bubble popping, AND be a game, they should just get POP. That game is really solid. I wish I played it more often.

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.
05-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whateverg View Post
Cool but only complete idiots will waste a dollar on it
This kind of game works great for kids (2+).

And when we're talking about our own kids we usually do much, much more than spend $0.99 in game to make them smile. It's just priceless.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
05-09-2009, 03:56 PM
it would be cool if you allow the user to change the background to any photo in his library. with this feature it could be worth its price
05-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Carlos, thanks for the vote. I feel exactly the same way. I originally looked for something like this on the store, but none of the existing apps looked like real bubbles and my little girl wasn't interested.

Tony, that's a great idea! I never even thought of that. I'll work that in and get it updated as soon as I can.

james
05-09-2009, 04:24 PM
I can't believe your charging a buck, I would rather get something else.
05-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
This kind of game works great for kids (2+).

And when we're talking about our own kids we usually do much, much more than spend $0.99 in game to make them smile. It's just priceless.
You don't have to spend a dollar to make your kid smile, or risk destruction of a $200 phone
05-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonysfavourite View Post
it would be cool if you allow the user to change the background to any photo in his library. with this feature it could be worth its price
Are you kidding