★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rat'n'Band (Vestram Software) [$.99->FREE]

01-15-2012, 05:38 AM
Rat'n'Band (Vestram Software) [$.99->FREE]

a pretty good adventure/platform-puzzler, gone free for the first time since its July release. played a couple levels and my impressions are very positive!

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
01-15-2012, 01:45 PM
Yes. It's recommended. Beautifully drafted and thought-through puzzles. Thanks!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

05-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Free again today.
05-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Free again today.
new version implements iAds, though.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
05-31-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
new version implements iAds, though.
Oh, thanks for the heads-up on that. I didn't notice that, but now I see it in the "what's new" area of the update.
05-31-2012, 04:56 PM
It’s a shame really that this game got iAds with the update. At least I’d like to see an option to remove them via iAP. I got the game when it went free recently, it is a solid puzzle platformer, really worth checking out. It says in the app description that is free for a limited time, so what does it mean? Going back to original price and keeping iAds would be a great way to earn lots of one star reviews…

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomon’s Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
03-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Free again.

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomon’s Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
03-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Looks cool enough. Free with iAds, I can deal with that.
03-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunlock View Post
It’s a shame really that this game got iAds with the update. At least I’d like to see an option to remove them via iAP. I got the game when it went free recently, it is a solid puzzle platformer, really worth checking out. It says in the app description that is free for a limited time, so what does it mean? Going back to original price and keeping iAds would be a great way to earn lots of one star reviews…
So this is freemium now?