★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jonas Bager
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.3 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Birdie Boy is an all-new game, developed with an intention of creating a lasting game experience for the players. The game is simple, challenging and funny. Furthermore, it is catching, and makes you want to keep playing.

As players will discover, focus has been removed from the exterior of the game, and has been placed where it rightfully belongs: in the essence of the game and the challenge. You will see that the design used in the game, has been created with this for eye, which we find creates a great atmosphere for our Birdie Boy to collect as many birdies as possible.

The game you have in front of you is a free version, for you to get acquainted with Birdie Boy. Once you get to know him, youll always keep him with you, in your pocket, in your bag ready for you to play on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

Get started, collect the most, beat your friends highscore and have fun with Birdie Boy!

I'd like to thank the following people for their hard work and creativity:

Jacob Evald: Coding and development
Jesper Mrk: Management
Jeppe Agerup Mortensen: Music & Sound
Victor Heiberg: Star of the Game!

Jonasbager's comments:
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to share this new game with you.
It's a new game develop in Denmark, which I find quite funny.

The game is created with the game experience for eye, and not the exterior.
It's a game that can get quite catchy and make you play it for a while, just to see if you can beat your friends high score.

Please note that this is v. 1.0 and updates + a pro version will soon be available.

Enjoy the game and share it with your friends.

Check it out at the App Store:

Thank you!
01-16-2012, 09:44 AM
I tried this.. Quite fun.. I think I hold WR allready .. Will there be a pro version or an update soon?
01-17-2012, 06:33 AM
Hi Dark App.

Thank you for your positive reply.
Yes, the Pro Version is almost done and we are finishing it up theese days.

About you WR. We are also working on getting GameCenter implemented in the Pro version but I dont think it will be featured in the first pro version. Untill then, you can submit the score to our Facebook fanpage.

The problem in the app, that causes the HighScore to delete itself should be gone in v. 1.01 which is in review at the moment.

Please spread the game to your friends so that we can make it even better.

Thank you, once again.
01-17-2012, 06:46 AM
Awful. Op had to make a shill account too to promote his app, and rated the thread five stars
01-17-2012, 07:01 AM
Is that your son in the picture?
01-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Hehe.. No its not.. It's actually a friend of mine from when he was like 3 years old or something..