★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Start as a small Leader, creating Houses, Industries, Refineries. Manage your resources, develop new technologies, take care of your population and get ready to dominate the world!

Conquer the world with Military Power, Nuclear Energy, Airports and much more! Become a member of the League, show your power and become a World Leader!

With over 100 Quests you will lead your Nation through an amazing journey, managing your Army, collecting profit from Commerce, building Airports, etc.

Features:

Airports
Energy
Game Center
Market: Adventure yourself on the Stock Market
Nuclear Power: Produce your own nuclear energy!
Science: Develop new technologies
Ports
Quests: Over 100 quests!

And much more!
01-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Looks pretty cool from the screenshots. Is this one of those online games like Trade Nations? Hoping its not...

01-15-2012, 02:50 PM
Yeah I'm a bit confused the screen shots look like an online (mafia wars style) game. Is this single player or online?
If its single player I'll pick it up.
01-15-2012, 03:05 PM
This is an offline game, so far plays like screenshots suggest. Will post in more detail after getting more play time.
01-15-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
This is an offline game, so far plays like screenshots suggest. Will post in more detail after getting more play time.
If this is deep and doesn't have the typical SNG feel then I'll consider getting it! I don't mind sims where you rule the world!

Awaiting your impression undeadcow!

Also...achievements?

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
01-15-2012, 05:29 PM
So far it's hard to gauge, like Zombiefarm each action takes real time. For example building a mine makes you wait 30 real minutes for completion. Still playing through the tutorial and framework seems solid but the real test will be enemy AI and quest variety. So far a bunch of fetch/instructional prompts with no interaction save for setting up a bare bones infrastructure. Will report back after I run out some real time clock progress.

The game seems IAP free but there are in-game perks to rush construction lending to potential freemium item market but none now, here's hoping it stays that way.

Edit: One of the missions literally just told me the support staff needed to organize their office so it means I have to wait a real time hour for no apparent reason. Lame.

Last edited by undeadcow; 01-15-2012 at 05:39 PM.
01-15-2012, 10:20 PM
Not recommended, this game is horribly slow and so far lacks AI competition and I like the self-loathing required to continue at such a snails pace. It seems rigger to compell premium item use making me suspect pending IAP. There was one time I cod not build a gas station because it suggested I lacked resources I obviously had. Waiting up to a day to collect resources lacks the immediate gratification I escape to video games for. Thumbs down, I want my money back.