★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: zoopaInc
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 60.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: !!!! Are you up for the challenge to safely navigate your wizard through the Maze Magic in high definition? !!!!

------ Get 10,000 Coins FREE! ------

WHAT DO PLAYERS HAVE TO SAY:

Solid, I like the quality of this game -
by ADS Group - Jan 20, 2012

Amazing! This is a mind blowing app. Thank you so much for this new game - by Mj Mohamad J - Jan 18, 2012

Love this game! Great graphics, great fun! Watch out for those evil wizards! - by Zanderation - Jan 18, 2012

With outstanding 3D graphics, this is the first wizardry game in the App store to test your skills over 4 well crafted stages with a total of 40 different levels!

Levels start easy and progressively get harder and harder the deeper you go. First master the maze. Second defeat evil wizards who throw deadly 'green acid spells'. They aren't so keen to see you succeed and will try their hardest to destroy your mission.

However, your wizard is not helpless and more than keen to fight back. Special potions found along the way can be collected to help fend off and counter attack any evil wizard that maybe lurking around the corner.

Coin collecting becomes essential as coins will not only open unlocked levels, but also allow you to buy special 'power ups' for your wizard.

'POWER UP' OPTIONS INCLUDE:

Extra Speed
Invisibility
Potion Magnet Collection and
Double Potion Firing abilities!

MAZE MAGIC'S UNIQUE FEATURES:

Retina Ready
High Definition
Works on iPhone, iPad,
Great Power-ups
Share your experiences on HeyZap
Take on the Game Center leader board and see how you rate against other keen gamers!
Levels: Snow and Ice, Temples, Desert Fights etc.

Enjoy the game!!!

zoopainc's comments:
Are you up for the challenge to safely navigate your wizard through the Maze Magic in high definition?

Get 10,000 Coins for a limited time!

With outstanding 3D graphics, this is the first wizardry game in the App store to test your skills over 4 well crafted stages with a total of 40 different levels!

Levels start easy and progressively get harder and harder the deeper you go. First master the maze. Second defeat evil wizards who throw deadly 'green acid spells'. They aren't so keen to see you succeed and will try their hardest to destroy your mission.

Please have look.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/maze-magic/id481286899?mt=8

Take care
zoopainc
01-15-2012, 07:16 PM

01-16-2012, 08:25 AM

I`ll give it a try. Expect the usual Feedback soon...

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-16-2012 at 08:31 AM.
01-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Game Impressions

01-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Thanks Sanuku, your video as always is outstanding. Did you like the game?

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
01-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Thanks Sanuku, your video as always is outstanding. Did you like the game?
Hard to tell. The Coins earning seem to be Fair even if you can buy those through iAP but there are still a few small Bugs in the Game and Typos like...

The Best Offer isn`t one this Time i guess...

...that made Me giggles. It`s a nice little Game that sure will find a few Fans since the Game have been priced Fair so far.

If the Developer will keep his promise in delivering new Content I`m sure it could become a Gem over the upcoming Months.
01-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the comments. I may give this one a shot.

I guess anyone who would spend that much on IAP probably has math issues and might not notice the strange pricing. Then again, it may be a joke by the developer too.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
01-20-2012, 05:43 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to vklymenko
game is nice if its making you smile : )
01-20-2012, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Thanks for the comments. I may give this one a shot.

I guess anyone who would spend that much on IAP probably has math issues and might not notice the strange pricing. Then again, it may be a joke by the developer too.
... or the dev has math issues?

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
01-23-2012, 07:55 PM
good stuff!