★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zxh Games
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 46.0 MB
  • Version: 1.9
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Shoot Many Zombies is free only for this week. Don't miss it.
Shoot Many Zombies is a cross-action adventure game. It will bring you to a new world of shock and terror.

Submit comments:https://twitter.com/ShootManyZombie

Main Game Features:
--Three roles to choose from. Each role has their own unique skills and abilities.
--More than 30 kinds of weapons. Each weapon has its own distinct property.
--A variety of accessories to match your favorite weapons. They not only enhance the properties, but also change the shape of weapons into awesome weapons.
--Players can upgrade four attributes of their favorite weapons freely.
--Both the characters attributes and their unique skills can be upgraded.
--There will be various interconnected scenes. Players can freely change the scene at their own will.
--When encountering the special zombies, the player needs to use unique weapons to attack. It makes the game more enjoyable and fun.
--Complicated plot which takes the player into a different world.
--There will be an additional boss for each level. Each Boss has several skills and will appear in various levels. It makes the game atmosphere more intense.
--There will be hints to find many hidden weapons in the game for the player.

Other Features:
--Game design is suitable for iPhone /iPod--Unique game style --Easy game controls. The game is suitable for all age groups.--To bring you an unprecedented cool sense --Gorgeous game scenes--Special BOSS character designs.

Coming in next version:
The developer will add more new roles and scenes in the next version.

Let us experience a fierce battle. Have fun!

Princess's comments:
Shoot Many Zombies! available now...
Shoot ManyZombies is a cross-action adventure game. It will bring you to a new world of shock and terror.

Main Game Features:
--Three roles to choose from. Each role has their own unique skills and abilities.
--More than 30 kinds of weapons. Each weapon has its own distinct property.
--A variety of accessories to match your favorite weapons. They not only enhance the properties, but also change the shape of weapons into awesome weapons.
--Players can upgrade four attributes of their favorite weapons freely.
--Both the characters attributes and their unique skills can be upgraded.
--There will be various interconnected scenes. Players can freely change the scene at their own will.
--When encountering the special zombies, the player needs to use unique weapons to attack. It makes the game more enjoyable and fun.
--Complicated plot which takes the player into a different world.
--There will be an additional boss for each level. Each Boss has several skills and will appear in various levels. It makes the game atmosphere more intense.
--There will be hints to find many hidden weapons in the game for the player.

Other Features:
--Game design is suitable for iPhone /iPod
--Unique game style
--Easy game controls. The game is suitable for all age groups.
--To bring you an unprecedented cool sense
--Gorgeous game scenes
--Special BOSS character designs.

Coming in next version:
The developer will add more new roles and scenes in the next version.

Let us experience a fierce battle. Have fun!

01-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Game Impressions

The big caveat here is the IAPs, which so far are not necessary but could become so. Still, Shoot Many Zombies is a surprisingly decent take on the side-scrolling shooter. It takes the Zombieville formula and adds something of a story, a crapload of unlockable and customizable weapons, special abilities, and alternative paths -- in other words, a lot more depths. The graphics have a nice Mad Magazine quality to them, and the animations are are detailed and smooth.

Again, the IAP system could potentially ruin all that by making it close to impossible to progress without cash -- to be clear, that's not the case so far.

01-17-2012, 12:54 AM
video....

Game video

you can learn more about zombies through it...

Last edited by squarezero; 01-17-2012 at 01:18 AM.
01-17-2012, 01:56 AM
This game is actually pretty awesome on so many levels.

The action is very solid a la Zombieville, but there is a lot more weapon customization going on.

I just love it for its hilarious take on modern games, right down to IP ripoffs (but I'll say satire to give them the benefit of the doubt names that straddle the line between homage and shameless. For instance, the name of the developer studio in one of the splash screens is "Umbrella" and the accompanying picture is a mushroom shaped like an Umbrella. They also have a character you can buy in IAP who looks like Batman named "Dark Killer", and right next to him is a Marcus Fenix lookalike named "Bad Knight". It's hilarious.

And yes, so far, no IAP necessary. I've been getting tons of drops from Zombies, including laser sights for guns, ACOG scopes, etc.

Check it out. It's free. And funny.
01-17-2012, 02:01 AM
This Game is surprisely well made I really like it so far!!!
But there is no Game Center

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
01-17-2012, 02:13 AM
downloaded this but wont have a chance to play til later.
01-17-2012, 02:53 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
A few quirks and I'm done, especially after playing something like Zombieville 2.

There are things to like, though. Having a silly story is nice. The graphics aren't bad. But compared to Zombieville leave a bit to be desired. But they hold a certain charm.

What I don't like is how cramped the weapons store feels. It's navigable, but feels like it needs a bit more polish.

I hate not being able to switch weapons while on the move. The super move, at least early on, seems not to notice some of my drawing inputs.

Anyway, I only need one game of this kind on my phone at any one time, so that's primarily why I deleted it. It's simply not polished enough for my taste.

But to leave on a good note, the instrumental that plays, at least early on, is very nice.

Please no one flame me for my opinion.
01-17-2012, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by master lee View Post
This Game is surprisely well made I really like it so far!!!
But there is no Game Center
We will add Game Center in next version^^
01-17-2012, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
We will add Game Center in next version^^
Great thanks a lot for the info Princess!!!

PS: both X-Laser Gun and Baby Doll they r awesome they make my life a lot easier!!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan

Last edited by master lee; 01-17-2012 at 05:52 AM.
01-17-2012, 08:12 AM
Ok so i had about an hour of playtime on this game and i have to say...

THIS IS FRIGGIN GOOD.

It could easily look to be a Zombieville clone, but all I see was that it is a game the used Zombieville's basic formula and added their own touch that makes it pretty much different from ZV.

Little tidbits of goodness in this game includes Gun parts that change the appearance of your guns when you use them, and the fun presentation. There's also various death animations for the zombies which in essence removes the look and feel of repetitiveness.

One thing that leaves to be desired is more information regarding upgrades: like how much is needed to upgrade (currently only as a confirmation), and what exactly the upgrade gives you.

Other than that, the zombie killing is very satisfying. I am not yet sure how IAP will be equated in this since I was onlyu able to play about an hour. and all i can say is that this game has so much in it.