★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: EVIL SQUARE - top 25 in 2 categories!

01-17-2012, 10:56 AM
EVIL SQUARE - top 25 in 2 categories!

Check it out! see what all the fuss is about !

Awesome puzzle game. - ★★★★★

by iPawn4 - Version 1.0 - Jan 14, 2012

This puzzle game is very addicting. You need to finish each level by using all piece to fill the box. There are lots of levels to choose and challenge you. There's also an Evil mode which is I think the Survival mode in where you must complete each level in 2 minutes to proceed. There's also an online leaderboard to keep you playing for more just to get to the top spot. This is a must buy for puzzle lovers. Hope you can add a Universal support and an auto-rotate or auto-orientation screen feature. Thanks.

Simple and fun - ★★★★★

by AG4S - Version 1.0 - Jan 14, 2012

It's a fitting game with style. We have to put several shapes to fit in a square. A well made puzzle to train our spatial mind. And the evil mode? It's really evil cause it consumes my time and I cannot stop (literally cause if I stop, it's game over, lol)!! Help!!! I love it!!

AWESOME! - ★★★★★

by danielfanu - Version 1.0 - Jan 14, 2012

Best puzzle game I've ever played. The graphics is gorgeous. Love the black & red color them, looks so evil. The touch control is simple to me. The game is really addictive, I can't stop playing it. Currently I'm working on the EVIL MODE. Hope to get my name here. Highly recommended.

Fun and challenging - ★★★★★

by iPhowned - Version 1.0 - Jan 12, 2012

Addictive game that is fun and challenging. It's cool that you can compete with other ppl's scores live! JoŽl likes!!!!
01-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Evil square review!

check out Review of EVIL SQUARE