★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: About:

Infinity3 is a 3rd person, survival, dual-stick shooter that smoothly combines both ranged and melee combat. Never short on action, Infinity3 provides satisfying, fast-paced combat, while youre battling your own high score! Battle the infinite waves of varied cube-styled enemies! Wield powerful weapons such as the Tesla Blaster and Seismic Smasher! Each melee weapon gains a special attack when fully upgraded which is charged by killing off enemies. Unleash them for massive damage!

Features:

7 Powerful and Diverse Weapons
3 Incredible Special Abilities to decimate your enemies
2 Arenas to do battle in
6 Varied Enemy types for the ultimate challenge!

Both Local and Gamecenter Online Leaderboards to challenge yourself and your friends, fight for those high scores and prove yourself the ultimate warrior!

Compatibilities:

Compatible Devices include iPod 3rd Gen and iPhone 3GS and up.
Compatible with Software versions 4.2+

For Support, Questions, or Suggestions contact me at: LightningStrikeGames@gmail.com

Osmiral's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hey guys just released my first game Infinity^3 after a year in-development its finally out! Heres the app description, I'll upload a gameplay video in a little.

About:

Infinity3 is a 3rd person, survival, dual-stick shooter that smoothly combines both ranged and melee combat. Never short on action, Infinity3 provides satisfying, fast-paced combat, while you’re battling your own high score! Battle the infinite waves of varied cube-styled enemies! Wield powerful weapons such as the Tesla Blaster and Seismic Smasher! Each melee weapon gains a special attack when fully upgraded which is charged by killing off enemies. Unleash them for massive damage!

Features:

7 Powerful and Diverse Weapons
3 Incredible Special Abilities to decimate your enemies
2 Arenas to do battle in
6 Varied Enemy types for the ultimate challenge!

Both Local and Gamecenter Online Leaderboards to challenge yourself and your friends, fight for those high scores and prove yourself the ultimate warrior!

Compatibilities:

Compatible Devices include iPod 3rd Gen and iPhone 3GS and up.
Compatible with Software versions 4.2+

For Support, Questions, or Suggestions contact me at: LightningStrikeGames@gmail.com
01-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Gameplay video added to first post.

Lightning Strike Games Development Blog

01-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Awesome I'll pick it up once I get an itunes card!

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
01-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Why would you even release this game in this state? It's looks like a proof of concept or maybe a pre-alpha build, but nowhere near a completed game. I'm very sorry to have to say this, but the art is pretty bad looking, and the gameplay looks pretty boring. I understand that you are new to this and it's your first game, but seriously, do you expect to make any money on this?

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
01-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Out in the US!

01-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legowiz View Post
Why would you even release this game in this state? It's looks like a proof of concept or maybe a pre-alpha build, but nowhere near a completed game. I'm very sorry to have to say this, but the art is pretty bad looking, and the gameplay looks pretty boring. I understand that you are new to this and it's your first game, but seriously, do you expect to make any money on this?
Yeah, I thought this was the aplha as I was a tester and it was supposed to go in beta as the graphics need a lot more polishing.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-18-2012, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legowiz View Post
I thought this comment sounded a bit harsh but then checked the dev's post history:

-A call for beta testers posted on "01/08."
-Announcement that beta places have been filled on "01/09."
-Announcement that the game has been submitted for approval on "01/10."

Now that really doesn't seem right.
01-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Yeah really the beta was just for bug testing, and I got very minimal responses for beta testers so I just did most of it myself and tested for like three solid days. So when all the bugs were ironed out I sent it in. Yeah the art could've been a lot better, but I had done no previous 3d modeling before, I'm not an artist, and I din't have the money to spend on 3d models, so I just went with simple ones that I knew I could do instead of shooting for something that I couldn't yet accomplish. I attempted to make up for my lack of artistic skills in the gameplay. Thanks you all for your thoughts.

Promo codes for the next 5 people that post in this thread and agree to leave a short review here and on iTunes.

01-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Game looks great !!!
01-18-2012, 09:56 AM
I'll check it out. Graphics are not a big deal to me as long as the game is good.