★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Copa - put the ball in the cup! ($1)

05-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Copa - put the ball in the cup! ($1)

copa

This game is HUGE in Latin America. I used to play this all... the... time when I was little. We called it perinola. Will probably get it. Nothing fancy nor revolutionary play-wise but it's such a trip to see something like this released.

Now if they only put out a Dilo app (Speak 'n Spell.... I carried mine with me EVERYwhere).

Don't check this site or private messages often.
05-09-2009, 08:19 PM
In before the lock

Twin gravity made a thread about this
promo codes!!!!

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

05-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
copa

This game is HUGE in Latin America. I used to play this all... the... time when I was little. We called it perinola. Will probably get it. Nothing fancy nor revolutionary play-wise but it's such a trip to see something like this released.

Now if they only put out a Dilo app (Speak 'n Spell.... I carried mine with me EVERYwhere).
Wow, GatorDeb I thought you would search more than you actually do.
05-09-2009, 08:41 PM
I remember this! I lived in Colombia for a while, they had this game exactly like that, but instead of a ball and cup, there's this stick, and this cup shaped object would have to be placed over it like a key in a lock. My entire school caught the fever. We'd have contests on how many consecutive "clicks" we could get. I reached like 100 or so. It was awesome, drove my mom mad, though
05-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I remember this! I lived in Colombia for a while, they had this game exactly like that, but instead of a ball and cup, there's this stick, and this cup shaped object would have to be placed over it like a key in a lock. My entire school caught the fever. We'd have contests on how many consecutive "clicks" we could get. I reached like 100 or so. It was awesome, drove my mom mad, though
I missed a promo code?

And yes that's the one we called perinola, the stick and the cup, and that's the one I played. Ball and cup is more Mexican and Spanish (from Spain) I think.

05-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Hello and yes there already was a thread on this but there are more promo codes available still. As soon as I get back to the computer with the codes on them, I will send them out to those who have emailed me.

This was supposed to be kind of a little secret but there is a "bonus" level after you beat level 40 that is the stick and cup type game that you're talking about. It was originally supposed to be an option in the game but the physics of the cup just didn't feel right.

See the previous thread for info about getting a promo code: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=11977
05-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Gravity View Post
This was supposed to be kind of a little secret but there is a "bonus" level after you beat level 40 that is the stick and cup type game that you're talking about. It was originally supposed to be an option in the game but the physics of the cup just didn't feel right.

See the previous thread for info about getting a promo code: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=11977
I e-mailed you

Please please please please do open that up. I suck at games so I won't beat all levels but I want my original stick and cup game I grew up with

05-10-2009, 01:43 AM
love this game its pretty fun to play

OpenFient: Itzoliverstfu // Plus+: Pinoykid
05-10-2009, 02:20 AM
Just updating the people who emailed me. Every request so far has been fulfilled so it should be in your email. One person said they had trouble with the code so just let me know via email if that's the case.
05-10-2009, 10:29 AM
I have not been able to land ONE ball in freestyle mode