★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GameVision
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 45.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Major updates. Shoot like Morpheus in Matrix? Free Glock 18c only today!!

What's new:
*All modes now are FREE to unlock!
*All levels can be unlocked with 90% discount!
*Free bullets
*Retina support

***********************************************
* Average user rating: 4.5 / 5!
* 5 stars from 80 percent of users!
* "A fun game to play!" - by Slide To Play
* Featured on AppAddict.net
************************************************

You will LOVE this game if you...

- Trigger Happy.
- Love Sniping!.
- Enjoyed playing Overkill, Contract Killer, Eliminate: Gun Range, or Wild West Guns.
- Enjoyed playing the original Police Trainer arcade game in the past.


P.P.T. was the most challenging and intense shooting game on the AppStore in 2009. Now Shield: Call of Police Training is here with more challenges, more modes, more weapons, more items, and of course more fun and mind-blowing moments.


FEATURES:
*Retina display support
*9 game modes each with 11 levels
*Challenge mode with global ranking
*Zombie invasion mode
*Berretta, Glock 18c, Magnum and more to come
*12 Perks to customize your weapon
*11 RANKS from Rookie to Sheriff
*56 Achievements and 6 Leaderboards to keep you entertained.
*Plenty of targets to shoot
*Plenty of ZOMBIES to shoot

Store and Credits:
You can buy tons of items from the in-game store with Credits or Points.

**********************************
** Where to get FREE Credits and Points? **
**********************************
There are many ways that you can get FREE Credits and Points EVERY DAY!

--Come back daily to earn 1 Credit
--Share your progress on Facebook to earn 1 Credit
--Like our Facebook fanpage to earn 10 Credits
--Tweet your progress daily to earn 1 Credit
--Follow us on Twitter to earn 10 Credits
--Register to Zing Games account to earn 10 Credits
--Watch short trailers to earn 1000 Points
--Check in Heyzap to earn 1000 Points

How many free points you can get on the first day?

Total 72000 Points!!!!

Also share all your achievements with friends, and you will get extra 56 Credits while playing!

Note: Shield: Call of Police Training is compatible with iOS 5.0 and above.

Zinggames's comments:
Be the sharp shooter on the go!
*******UPDATED********

we are ready to launch PPT2E (Pro. Police Training 2 Elite) and a major update to PPT2 this Saturday (May 12th).
Click image for larger version

Name:	Coming-soon-this-weekend.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	231.7 KB
ID:	43629

New Features:
*Better Graphics
*Better UI
*Easier gameplay and ranking developement system for more light users
*More ways to get free bonus
*more and more you can find out

*******UPDATED********



Remember the good old days playing the classic arcade game Police Trainer? P.P.T. (Professional Police Training) now gives gamers the opportunity to enjoy the intense shooting fun on mobile devices. When the original P.P.T. was released in 2009, it was immediately featured by Apple at the App Store and quickly became a “Top Pick” app among shooting game fans. Now Zing Games is proud to announce the launch of P.P.T.2, a tap shooting game built on the success of P.P.T. to give gamers a deeper gameplay, many new features, and the same crazily intense fun.



P.P.T.2 is available in the App store. To download P.P.T.2, check out the official iTunes information page at:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/pro.-pol...-2/id471802249

Name:  Zinggames_Logo.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  18.7 KB
01-17-2012, 05:59 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 107
I like the graphics. Would prefer if aiming was swipe to move cursor (Metal Gear Solid Touch) instead of simply tapping on the target to shoot.

01-17-2012, 06:02 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Many are saying that this game has a very bad IAP model. Renting items for a period of time and so on? Is this true?
01-17-2012, 06:04 PM
#4



01-17-2012, 08:17 PM
#5
Joined: May 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 122
That's not true. I guess the reviewer did not get the concept.

You can rent different locked weapons by in-game points, which will be gained by playing games. It's quite easy. For example, if you play several rounds (maybe 3 mins), you will get enough points to rent a weapon and try it out.

Of course you can buy different weapons by IAPs.

I feel we may do not explain clearly enough to gamers. Next version we will add more info and hints. The game is quite deep to dig.

We open to all comments and feedbacks and will keep improving P.P.T.2!!

So let us know what you think PLZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
Many are saying that this game has a very bad IAP model. Renting items for a period of time and so on? Is this true?
01-17-2012, 09:07 PM
#6
Joined: May 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 122
Thanks for the feedback. We may add different control options later!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGamer View Post
I like the graphics. Would prefer if aiming was swipe to move cursor (Metal Gear Solid Touch) instead of simply tapping on the target to shoot.
01-17-2012, 10:32 PM
#7
Hope you guys enojy the trailer. Do not miss it!!
01-18-2012, 01:58 AM
#8
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinggames View Post
That's not true. I guess the reviewer did not get the concept.

You can rent different locked weapons by in-game points, which will be gained by playing games. It's quite easy. For example, if you play several rounds (maybe 3 mins), you will get enough points to rent a weapon and try it out.

Of course you can buy different weapons by IAPs.

I feel we may do not explain clearly enough to gamers. Next version we will add more info and hints. The game is quite deep to dig.

We open to all comments and feedbacks and will keep improving P.P.T.2!!

So let us know what you think PLZ.
Well, maybe I'm wrong, but that sounds exactly like what eAdvisory was saying! You play and earn weapons to 'rent', then have to buy them if you wanna keep 'em! That doesn't sound good to me, either. Charge for the darn game, let me earn the weapons as I go along and that's IT!
01-18-2012, 02:34 AM
#9
Joined: May 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 122
Thanks for the feedbacks.

We may change some items to something like reward. So when gamers keep playing then can get more stuff for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Well, maybe I'm wrong, but that sounds exactly like what eAdvisory was saying! You play and earn weapons to 'rent', then have to buy them if you wanna keep 'em! That doesn't sound good to me, either. Charge for the darn game, let me earn the weapons as I go along and that's IT!
01-18-2012, 10:11 AM
#10
Joined: May 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 122
the making of live action trailer

Share some fun storyboard we did for the live action trailer

Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	299.3 KB
ID:	40860