★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

C. Rallis - A Freelance Illustrator for your project

03-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emdash View Post
Beautiful work, Chris! You've got a great sense of color, anatomy, lighting, mood... the whole package! I'll definitely keep you in mind for suture needs, and best of luck with your other gigs and work.
You saved me the hassle, I totally agree
03-28-2012, 10:43 AM
Ha, I didn't notice 'til nvx quoted me that I wrote "suture" when I meant "future." No offense, Chris, but while I really like your art skills, I'm not as sure about how good you'd be in surgery, so I shant be hiring you for my liver transplant.

My game: MazeMage, a turn-based pixel-sprite puzzle adventure game.
TouchArcade thread here or play the old web demo. We're also looking for iOS beta testers.
(Plus I'm also the Sr Art Director working on mobile games at Kabam)

03-28-2012, 12:46 PM
No offense taken. But I have to insist you should reconsider hiring me for your liver transplant. You see, I have a PhD in tatting!
03-29-2012, 02:20 AM
I'd just like to add my voice to the chorus here; Chris is an excellent artist and a great collaborator - he runs with your ideas and realises them brilliantly.

As a fan of 2D painted art from classic adventure games, I couldn't be happier with Chris's art which will elevate my forthcoming title.
03-29-2012, 07:57 AM
Thank you Peter!
I really appreciate your kind review. It's not that I'm a good artist; it's that you've got a great project under development that inspired me. I'm glad my services meet your needs!
11-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Hiya!

It's been a while since my last visit. Moving to the UK and being busy kept me from updating this thread.
Time to post a couple pieces of my latest artwork. I'm currently available to be of assistance.

Last edited by c-rallis; 01-20-2013 at 07:52 AM.
11-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Love your art! May have significant work for you in the coming months. I'll keep you posted.

Editor at iPhone Alley - Complete re-launch coming soon!
64GB black iPhone 5 - 32GB black 3rd-gen iPad
11-22-2012, 04:28 AM
Hey Michael!
I'd love to be of assistance if it falls within my area of expertise.
Cheers!