★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fix the vending machines, save the world! Or at least help people get their candy, drinks and tickets again.

Help Raz the Raccoon fix the broken vending machines in this fun cartoon physics puzzler. Re-arrange the various parts of the vending machines to collect the coins stuck in the machines.

Features

* Amazing cartoon graphics
* Three different machines to fix (more coming soon)
* 70+ levels of mind bending fun
* Array of wires, rubber-bands, air nozzles, speed wires and more to solve with
* Game Center support
* In-game viewable solutions when stuck
* Best rope physics in the AppStore
* Tutorials showing you how to play

Visit us to learn more at www.pixelchemy.com

Sanuku's comments:

06-09-2013, 05:25 AM
I like these kind of games very much, this one too, shame it has no Game Center. I will give it 4 stars and when it gets Game Center, I will give it 5 stars.

06-09-2013, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
I like these kind of games very much, this one too, shame it has no Game Center. I will give it 4 stars and when it gets Game Center, I will give it 5 stars.
That's an odd statement to make, considering that one of the bullet points in the app description is "Game Center support", and the game does already have GC achievements that pop up during play.
06-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
That's an odd statement to make, considering that one of the bullet points in the app description is "Game Center support", and the game does already have GC achievements that pop up during play.
OOPS sorry see it now, well now I give it 5 stars.
06-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Raz wants his achievements recognized

Hiya,

Raz says Hello from New Zealand (where, incidentally, we don't have raccoons)!

Yup, we have some GC achievements. We didn't get too carried away in the first version as we thought we'd spend more time on the levels. Some of the crafty ones later on in the game take a bit of thought to get all the coins.

Always happy to hear more feedback,

Pixelchemy

PS: For those quickies, here's some vouchers

6JMTMYJ3639P
XJF7REJNT6PX
LLHJ3KHK4KLL
06-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishStix View Post
Always happy to hear more feedback,
Any plans to make the current Build Universal? Just asking since a seperate HD Build would pretty much piss of a bunch of Hardcore Games from Day One
06-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Thank you! Claimed LLHJ3KHK4KLL
06-09-2013, 08:13 PM
I took 6JMTMYJ3639P. Thanks for the code - as someone who loves games like this AND vending machines, I can't wait to try it. Looks like it has very good physics. Very clever idea!
06-09-2013, 08:36 PM
We're able to do the iPad version but really taking a little breather and seeing how the game goes first before committing the extra time.

All original assets were done in iPad rez so shouldn't be too difficult!

Enjoy and feedback/ratings welcome.