★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: G.Shcherbakov
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.5 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: GyroBall is an addictive and challenging ball control game where you roll a cool shining ball through various challenging levels.

In each level you have to collect all the rotating squares in order to proceed to the next level by entering a door which is revealed after all squares have been collected.

Where the door is revealed ? Well, that's part of the fun!

As you advance you will find some additional touch gesture tricks you can apply on the ball in order to complete the levels.

giorashc's comments:
Good day,

I have recently released my first game for iOS iPhone devices and I would really like you to try it and tell me what you think.

The game is named "GyroBall : Roll It!" and it is available in full version (0.99$) and a lite version (free). (The game is also optimized for iPhone 5 devices)

Any comments will be appreciated!

You are also welcome to email me at : iosgyroball@gmail.com

06-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Hey, welcome to TA! Good luck with your new game! Hope it does well! Sounds interesting and I'd like to see a video of it if possible!

06-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Hi bigrand1 and thank you for your reply. I will try taking a video with my camera (never done this before ) and will post asap.
06-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorashc View Post
Hi bigrand1 and thank you for your reply. I will try taking a video with my camera (never done this before ) and will post asap.
There are people here that probably can help you with that if you need it!
06-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
There are people here that probably can help you with that if you need it!
Hmm, this is quite new for me. What do you mean exactly ? Can I ask someone with the right tools to shoot it for me ? Is it a service proposed by Touch Arcade with a cost ?
My camera battery is charging so in the worst case I'll shoot a game-play demo by myself in about an hour. (Hopefully this thread will still be visible )
06-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Thank you! Good job. Specially for the first time! Whoa, this looks like it gets pretty tricky there! Easy to get into, hard to master, I can see that! Right-on!!
06-06-2013, 03:23 AM
Little gem here! Relaxing, but you still want to toss your device across the room! Very challenging indeed. Mixing up the placement of the door is a wicked twist for this game and makes the whole thing for me. The music is perfect! It's got that 'one-more-time' goodness that makes you want to keep trying to get it right! Get this!
06-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Little gem here! Relaxing, but you still want to toss your device across the room! Very challenging indeed. Mixing up the placement of the door is a wicked twist for this game and makes the whole thing for me. The music is perfect! It's got that 'one-more-time' goodness that makes you want to keep trying to get it right! Get this!
You couldn't have describe it better

Last edited by giorashc; 06-09-2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: added quote