App description: - iFANZINE REVIEW (4.5/5):
"A masterfully designed TBS that borrows a celebrated concept from the past and beautifully implements it on iOS. Time of Heroes could use some more bells and whistles to streamline the flow of battle in updates, but its sheer level of depth and challenge make this an absolutely unmissable title for genre fans."

- TOUCHARCADE REVIEW (****):
"Time of Heroes nails the most important elements of a good strategy game. When you combine the large amount of depth on the gameplay side with a good narrative tale and a fairly decent control scheme, Time of Heroes is well worth a recommendation for any fan of strategic turn-based games."

- ARCADELIFE REVIEW (82/100):
"As a complete package, Time of Heroes works incredibly well. The land and characters have their own lore and the story, although fairly simple, provides plenty of believable motivation."

A happy customer:

- I can't believe there are no reviews for this app! It is AWESOME! I'm having as much fun as the kids. Great illustrations, story and animation. So much to do besides the story. Please keep making more apps! This is the kind of app that everyone should mimic. I bought all of your other apps and am thrilled with them as well. :)

If you run into problems, whether technical or gameplay problems: CONTACT US! contact@smuttlewerk.de

The second campaign is out! Another 7 huge maps, new heroes and units and hours of additional playtime. Available as IAP inside the game!

Features:

- Great 3D graphics
- Cool soundtrack
- Exciting Story
- Groundbreaking game- and combat system
- 6 playable heroes
- 6 playable Units
- Over 25 different enemies
- 8 10 hours playtime
- Skill trees
- Items
- For newcomers and pro's of the genre alike
- 3 different AI Difficulty Levels
- 3 different Unit Numbers Difficulty Levels
- High replayability
- Universal for all iTouch Devices
- iCloud saves

Under the leadership of prince Minos humans land on a foreign coast in search of a new home. A short while after going on shore, they realize that the land holds many dangers, but also new hopes and new allies.

Their old home was engulfed by ice and cold and the old king Asterios ordered his son Minos and the majority of the people to sail southward. 400 years before the happenings in Companions (available for iPad) the northern people reach the coast of Altland. Immediately after the landing they make acquaintance with the inhabitants of the north coast and those strange beings have just one thing in mind: eat all the intruders.

Supported Devices: iPhone4/4s/5, iPhone4S, iPod3 (32GB), iPod4/5, iPad 1/iPad2 & iPad3

Echoseven's comments:

01-18-2012, 05:34 AM

Instant Buy - Smashing the Buy Button as we speak and will deliver the usual Feedback as soon as I can.

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-18-2012 at 09:30 AM.

01-18-2012, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Instant Buy - Smashing the Buy Button as we speak and will deliver the usual Feedback as soon as I can.
Same for me. Though I must say, delivering turn-based skirmish combat for iOS has recently become a lot more challenging, after Ravenmark...

I remember discussing this with the devs, but canna quite recall: was online (asynchronous) multiplay in the works, anyone?

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
01-18-2012, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
It looks like a huge title for only 69p. Can you let us know if it has IAP and of what nature? As ever, we are indebted to you mate.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
01-18-2012, 06:43 AM
Don't know much about this game but thought the video looked pretty horrid.
01-18-2012, 06:47 AM
Only 99C Really!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
Former App and Game reviewer and news writer for App-Score, Lowdown Magazine and TouchAholics.
Follow Me On Twitter @triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
01-18-2012, 07:20 AM
I smell a game of the week I been waiting for this baby for mths .... Nice price dev team ...about how many hours of gameplay would you say is in this baby? IAP?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
01-18-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I might not go quite that far, but yes, it quelled some of my enthusiasm...

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
01-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Let's be honest: you had that reaction because you hated the sweet, sweet metal soundtrack .
01-18-2012, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
I might not go quite that far, but yes, it quelled some of my enthusiasm...
Well, that's probably just proportionate to the enthusiasm I lacked to begin with.

The other game you mentioned above appears to have this one well covered in terms of technical polish and presentation; at face value at least.

Still, I'm curious and will keep an eye on this I guess.