• Publisher: Sirvo LLC
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 29.3 MB
  • Version: 1.6.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (5)
App description: Puzzlejuice is a game that will punch your brain in the face.

-----------------------

"Puzzlejuice is the only game puzzle fans need." - App Advice

"Puzzlejuice is an enveloping world of gorgeous design, funky music, and falling blocks that you cant help but fall in love with." - Slide to Play

"It's an inspired effort that will tickle puzzle fans, word-game addicts and aficionados of smart design. Go get it now." - Kotaku

"Loads of frantic gameplay, style and humor." - Touch Arcade

"Every once in a while an iOS game breaks new ground and delivers something ingenious." - App Safari

"Addictive combination of word and puzzle games. Slick presentation and incredible soundtrack." - Gamezebo

-----------------------

Puzzlejuice takes all of the elements of your favorite puzzle games and puts it into one convenient brightly colored package!

This game was designed to challenge both your spatial and verbal abilities and if you dont feel overwhelmed then you might not be human. Its a puzzle that will keep you hooked.

COME FOR THE PUZZLE. STAY FOR THE JUICE.

-----------------------

* HOW'S IT WORK? *

Multicolored BLOCKS constantly fall from the top of the screen and its up to you to arrange them. Once you complete a row with these blocks they will turn into LETTERS! The only way to clear out these blocks is to spell WORDS. Oh and also you can MATCH COLORSthat will make letters too.

* CORE MODE *

Test your endurance by seeing how long you can withstand the downpour. Complete objectives to unlock POWERUPS that will make you life easier as the game gets harder!

* ZEN MODE EXTREME *

Don't have a lot of time? Great! This mode is Zen because the blocks don't fall, so you don't have to worry about them piling to the top. This mode is EXTREME because you ONLY HAVE 90 SECONDS.

---------------------

"LOCAL" MULTIPLAYER: There's a lot to do in this game so it's great to play with friends! One of you can sort the blocks while the others look for words. Divide and CONQUER.

PICTURE-IN-PICTURE: We've packed the same experience into both the iPhone and iPad, but we know that phones are small and thumbs are big, so when you start spelling a word on the phone, a preview pops up to show the letters underneath your fingers!

GAME CENTER: Challenge your friends or try to become the world's best Puzzlejuice Master!

DICTIONARY: Spell a word and don't know what it means? No problem, double-tap on a word to look it up.

FOREIGN LANGUAGES: Play the game in English, Spanish, French, Italian, or Dutch!

COLORBLIND SUPPORT: We've got you covered.

--------------------

Its not your mothers word game; it has balls. Brass balls. Puzzlejuice is for closers.

Echoseven's comments:

TA Front Page Review: http://toucharcade.com/2012/01/20/puzzlejuice-review/
01-18-2012, 08:30 AM

I have putted it so far on my Wishlist. Will get it as soon as some of you might have some Impression of it.

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-24-2012 at 07:32 PM.

01-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Looks pretty cool and like like the genre mixing. Might pick this us later.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
01-18-2012, 01:36 PM
hey guys, you can check out our fresh new launch trailer on our site (and embed in the OP if you'd like) http://asherv.com/puzzlejuice

thanks for the interest, i'll stick around to answer questions and provide other support.

cheers!

ps. my name's greg, i did the art for the game.
01-18-2012, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Puzzlejuice is a game that will punch your brain in the face.

Its not your mothers word game; it has balls. Brass balls. Puzzlejuice is for closers.
Was intrigued by this game; will be buying ASAP because of these two quotes.
01-18-2012, 06:23 PM
What does juice have to do with it?

Maybe if you made the colored blocks the shape of fruit, then it'd make sense.

But..wtf?
01-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
What does juice have to do with it?

Maybe if you made the colored blocks the shape of fruit, then it'd make sense.

But..wtf?
Actually, the Puzzlejuice lore is a long a storied one. It all began back in the 1980s when juice was getting large in the underground, amongst teens. These burgeoning subcultures later gave rise to popular culture outbreaks in the 90s like Capri-Sun, Kool-Aid Bursts and Sunny D. This set in a motion a spiritual time-bomb that would lie dormant inside the minds of all 90s kids everywhere, until now.

January 19th is the day we all wake up. The day where juice is no longer merely a from-concentrate or not-from-concentrate afterthought. Juice will and always has instilled in us the power to persevere through any recess-based hardship. Juice reminded us of our mortality and, perhaps, of some of our innocence, but we've forgotten that. We've forgotten how to "Catch a Wave" or "Gleam the Cube". No longer. Today we remember. Today we are the reborn children of Juice and through our remembrance, we push forward into a new dawn.

Ride!
01-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeiowu View Post
Actually, the Puzzlejuice lore is a long a storied one. It all began back in the 1980s when juice was getting large in the underground, amongst teens. These burgeoning subcultures later gave rise to popular culture outbreaks in the 90s like Capri-Sun, Kool-Aid Bursts and Sunny D. This set in a motion a spiritual time-bomb that would lie dormant inside the minds of all 90s kids everywhere, until now.

January 19th is the day we all wake up. The day where juice is no longer merely a from-concentrate or not-from-concentrate afterthought. Juice will and always has instilled in us the power to persevere through any recess-based hardship. Juice reminded us of our mortality and, perhaps, of some of our innocence, but we've forgotten that. We've forgotten how to "Catch a Wave" or "Gleam the Cube". No longer. Today we remember. Today we are the reborn children of Juice and through our remembrance, we push forward into a new dawn.

Ride!
If I wasn't already 100% getting this, this would've swayed me.
01-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Out!!!
01-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Ok, this amazing. Already my favorite word game AND my favorite match three game on the app store.