03-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Truman View Post
I'm still enjoying the game, but as my scores increase, I'm finding bugs more often. Usually they take the form of "phantom" or "ghost" letters/blocks that will not go away and can't be destroyed, Slammed away, etc. Sometimes I can repeatedly form a word with such "ghost" letters, but the letters won't go away. Sometimes I can't see a letter at all, or I see a letter when in fact there's nothing there. Finally, sometimes blocks will just stop falling altogether, always when things have gotten crowded and desperate. I'll then have time to form words and clean up the mess, but still the blocks won't fall.

My kids sees similar issues when playing on the iPhone. I'm using the iPad version.

Does the developer know of all these bugs?
We definitely know of these issues and when we've had enough time to tackle them, the fixes should be packed in an update. Thanks for your report, more information on these bugs always helps us track them down and recreate them for annihilation.
03-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Didnt played this in a while so today I was giving it a go but it crashes everytime after the PUZZLEJUICE logo

EDIT: After some SBSettings it works perfectly

Last edited by TheFrost; 03-13-2012 at 06:28 PM.

03-14-2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Didnt played this in a while so today I was giving it a go but it crashes everytime after the PUZZLEJUICE logo

EDIT: After some SBSettings it works perfectly
What did you do to fix this?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
What did you do to fix this?
Respring, Reboot, KillAllAps, Manually killed them also, a memory boost and another reboot
08-31-2012, 10:54 AM
Ever since the big update the game now runs really choppy. The music skips like crazy when making moves.
09-01-2012, 12:13 AM
Yeah I've been experiencing some crashing/lag on my 2nd gen as well after updating.

Now we are cosmic friends forever, ok?
09-01-2012, 12:56 AM
Was this game truly made by just one college student? If so, amazing. On a sidenote, perhaps the reason this is one of my top 5 ios games is due to the fact that, back in the day, I recieved perefect scores on the English portions of the SAT and ACT. Man, a mind can realy melt over a decade +

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
09-04-2012, 01:16 PM
so i HORRAYED when i saw that i can change the language of the dictionary in the options menu when suddenly .... what? Espanol,francais,italiano,nederlands .... but no german?
c'mon guys germany,austria and swizerland are really big togheter
any change for a german dictionary version ? :/
09-06-2012, 08:17 AM
I'm crashing quite regularly with the latest update.
New content is great but I hope the developer will look into fixing it.