Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-28-2012, 07:14 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I used 36 hours for first time play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokrdude View Post
One more question about the game how does other elements stack up against each other

I can only guess about fire being weak to ice and still have no idea about others?
Does thunder(electric) attacks also count as a different element?

@dennislamcv

How long did it take to complete the game I have invested around 7 hours and my characters are only level 25 or so
Old 01-28-2012, 07:30 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Are you talking abt this armor?

Dark Armor + 3?

Can't remember which quest, there are a few side bosses missions rewards players with book of training for powerful armors and weapons, else find in Kurnigia chests.

Hardest items are Dragon Fangs, Dragonballs as these are rare items needed to make most powerful weapons and armor. Only fighting dragons and wait for end result to collect the loot which is randomly generated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiris View Post
Thanks for the tips, I just beat Evack and had most of that stuff except for

You have any tips for
•••Spoiler:  the queen of darkness or whatever her name was? I just beat Evack but got destroyed by her lol.
Also, do you happen to remember which quest unlocked a darkness armor for Light? I still haven't found a recipe for him.

My party is all lv 69:
Light:
Burtgant +5
Knight Armor+3
Muscle Bangle x2
Lukius:
Muscle Bangle x3
Attack/Chasing

Ray:
Queen Cross+5
Dark Cloak
Muscle Banglex2
Zamto
Muscle Banglex3
Attack/Guiding

Retea:
Vajra+5
Dark Cloak
Cross Pendantx2
Grace:
Cross Pendantx3
Healing/chasing
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_0950.PNG (225.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 01-28-2012, 07:40 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Are you referring to next mission after you spoke to Dean Zabio?

If yes, you need to go to Kurnigia which is accessible after traveling thru Ruins of Offense.

Quote:
Ok I am stuck again

•••Spoiler:  How do you proceed after reaching Aldo the mission says to go to a place known as I can't find that place

On a side note 20 hours into the game and I am still around level 50
Oddly I spent an hour or so understanding the inventory and the upgrading system after about 17 hours into the game
Old 01-28-2012, 07:44 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennislamcv View Post
Are you referring to next mission after you spoke to Dean Zabio?

If yes, you need to go to Kurnigia which is accessible after traveling thru Ruins of Offense.
Ok thanks for the tips will try that immediately

Other than that canyou throw some highight how various elements stack against each other

So far IO have only guessed ice strong against fire and holy against dark but not about earth,wind,fire weakness

Quote:
I used 36 hours for first time play
Omg
Old 01-28-2012, 12:29 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Are you talking abt this armor?

Dark Armor + 3?

Can't remember which quest, there are a few side bosses missions rewards players with book of training for powerful armors and weapons, else find in Kurnigia chests.

Hardest items are Dragon Fangs, Dragonballs as these are rare items needed to make most powerful weapons and armor. Only fighting dragons and wait for end result to collect the loot which is randomly generated.
Hmm guess I gotta start leveling some more and going for those side bosses first.

Thanks

Anyone happen to remember where to get enchanting powders?

Last edited by shiris; 01-28-2012 at 12:55 PM..
Old 01-29-2012, 02:36 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Dark Armor Training Book found at Dark Curse in one alcove, passed the Interior area........

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiris View Post
Hmm guess I gotta start leveling some more and going for those side bosses first.

Thanks

Anyone happen to remember where to get enchanting powders?
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_0951.PNG (183.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 01-29-2012, 02:55 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

As with Kemco based games, there are six elemental things need to know:

Fire vs Ice

Wind vs Earth

Light vs Darkness

Example: In Northwood, you will face mostly ice-based enemies. So my weapon to do extra damage is fire-based and protection wear ice armor.

Actually the training books give you a clue they act in contrast with each other, please see image.

As you can see Gepard+5 weapon icons, earth damage additional effect 27 points but wind damage effect reduced by 27 points as well.

So it really depends which elemental enemies or bosses you fight, i go straight to light and darkness weapons to cut short the time. A lot of times are spent on mining materials and creating powerful armor/weapons for each character to face the final Queen. A good point is Ham-ko and his band of brothers did speed up gathering materials a bit provided you tell them which area to mine.

Quote:
Ok thanks for the tips will try that immediately

Other than that canyou throw some highlight how various elements stack against each other

So far IO have only guessed ice strong against fire and holy against dark but not about earth,wind,fire weakness

Omg
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_0955.PNG (148.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 01-29-2012, 03:03 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Thanks for your help

Btw any idea how to do quest 53 black spring in canyon one where you need to kill 5 baby monsters but I can't seem to find their location can only find a bird in the canyon

Also how to you get the dark and light weapons for light can't seem to find the required book of training
Old 01-29-2012, 11:39 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Dark Armor Training Book found at Dark Curse in one alcove, passed the Interior area........
Thanks! I think that was the only chest I missed in there.

Finally found enchanting powders off of Lilith in the K_____ place.

Just realized I never bought those +40 elemental defense ornaments. Should be a lot easier now lol

Edit - Never mind, the fight was going well until she did this attack called Gomorrah. What element is that? Wiped out my whole party when I was stacking darkness resist.

Edit 2 - Finally beat her after a million tries lol. Now to finish off alphadia, then start on eve of genesis, and wait for a sale on symphony of eternity lol.

Don't know if I did anything wrong, but she was one of the most challenging bosses I've ever fought.

Last edited by shiris; 01-29-2012 at 07:39 PM..
Old 01-30-2012, 10:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

At Brunui Canyon, there is a small path on the left of the main road. Go there and you will see a cave. The Thunder Hawk is outside the cave ( extra mission ), the 5 babies are inside the cave.

Quote:
Thanks for your help

Btw any idea how to do quest 53 black spring in canyon one where you need to kill 5 baby monsters but I can't seem to find their location can only find a bird in the canyon

Also how to you get the dark and light weapons for light can't seem to find the required book of training