★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-24-2012, 08:23 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanTuna View Post
Its back on the appstore!

My favorite Kemco rpg, also it appears its on sale for a buck!
Yup, just came here to say that. If you don't have it yet, GRAB IT!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
09-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Fantasy Chronicle

Yeah!! I'm so glad that it's back. Instabuy!

09-25-2012, 12:41 AM
Yeah, I still have the version that has the Korean (Japanese?) spelling. I'm guessing they pulled it from the app store to re-release it with an English header?

Either way, great news for people who wanted before it got pulled!
09-25-2012, 05:29 PM
It's an amazing game. I think it's there (current) best.
09-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to b1rDi3x
Can't find Refine thread, HELP!!!

Hi anyone know where/ how to get refined thread i need it for the gold thread. Please help
10-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Hey guys, loved the game and I'm close to the end, but something about hte game puzzles me and maybe it's broken or glitchy, but is there a way to use your tools in battle? So far I have tried to use the tools button to revive a character or use an item to get more HP or SP, without success. I thought maybe you can't revive your characters in battle after they die, but seeing as there's a item to revive a character, I wondered if the game's ability to select an item is broken? Maybe I've just been lucky levelling up like crazy, since I didn't want to die in battle. So far loving the story and it's addicting collection system of upgrading weapons.

Edit: nevermind found the answer in a post waayyyy back. You have to manually take items for battle so you vN pick them, for those wondering in the future.

Last edited by NolbertoS; 10-08-2012 at 07:32 PM.
10-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Dark Curse Help

Hi guys, I'm stuck getting through the Dark Curse to reach Aldo. I've been through the area and killed the spider twice. The only area in the Dark Curse that I can't get to is the staircase blocked by the flames. Is that the direction to Aldo? If it is how can I get the flames removed?
10-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ2010 View Post
Hi guys, I'm stuck getting through the Dark Curse to reach Aldo. I've been through the area and killed the spider twice. The only area in the Dark Curse that I can't get to is the staircase blocked by the flames. Is that the direction to Aldo? If it is how can I get the flames removed?
It's not blocked by the flames. there's another entrance to Aldo. Where the Spider is around the area, you have to go to a blocked entrance where there are boulders and a trigger sequence will happen, where the boulders will move. Than you can go further into the Dark Curse.
10-13-2012, 10:54 PM
No guardian for Corona

I'm on mission 19 or so, and corona doesn't show a guardian. The guardian still attacks tho, so what do I do?

Thank you!

Edit: Nvm i figured it out
10-14-2012, 05:57 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickster62 View Post
I'm on mission 19 or so, and corona doesn't show a guardian. The guardian still attacks tho, so what do I do?

Thank you!

Edit: Nvm i figured it out
Yeah, for some reason, Balon disappears when you go into the town Corona use to live in...

Glad you figured it out. =oD

To anyone else wondering, just go into your Party Menu, select the blank spot, and rotate until you see him again.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)