★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Downloading the game is definitely much cheaper way to solve the debt crisis than the recent bailouts ... and at least as effective!

J.Walker is an investment banker who is once again trying to destroy the economy. Prevent him from doing that with cars as your only weapon.

Send cars from left and right with simple and easy-to-learn controls and make Walker fly high. Make sure you'll keep him flying or your game will end and the evil forces of investment bankers will win.

Features:
* A zombie mode: is a zombie banker more dangerous than a normal one? Well, at least he can lose limbs now...
* Universal application including retina graphics for iPhone 4 and HD graphics for iPad
* Game Center integration
* 13 unlockable new items, 39 objectives to unlock them
* Awesome physics, thanks to Box2D
* Spin bonus, bird bonus, hit bonus...!

hopihopi's comments:

Jaywalk Sports (free):

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jaywalk-sports/id498832771?mt=8
01-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Promo codes

Oh, I forgot to mention: promo codes are available for the quickest ones. You can request them on this thread.

01-21-2012, 01:12 AM
Could i get a promo code, Id love to try your game!
01-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emaddox View Post
Could i get a promo code, Id love to try your game!
Congratulations, you were the first one brave enough to confess in public that you want to try something this weird. Hope you've enjoyed the game.

For the others: don't be shy, you can try it. Make J. Walker fly like never before.
01-21-2012, 11:48 AM
This reminds me of 'Ow My Balls'

May I try, please?

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
01-21-2012, 02:07 PM
I actually really like this game. Very addictive, and great physics. Nice art style. Most importantly, easy, precise controls. Achievements and unlockables make for great replay value.
Great job.

You must really hate jaywalkers!

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
01-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord-sam View Post
I actually really like this game. Very addictive, and great physics. Nice art style. Most importantly, easy, precise controls. Achievements and unlockables make for great replay value.
Great job.
Thanks for your comments. I hope more people will find the same aspects and give it a try. I will also appreciate nice reviews in iTunes. And yes, there are still some promo codes left, hurry up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord-sam View Post
You must really hate jaywalkers!
Hmmm... not really. I was going to name it 'Hit the Banker' first but I thought I would never get it through the App Store review process. If you look at it closely, the guy spills some cash every time you hit him. The amount of cash depends on the force you hit him.
01-21-2012, 04:24 PM
Game Impressions

01-21-2012, 04:28 PM
I'd Love a code if there's any left :-)
Thanks sanuku that vid looks brilliant.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 01-21-2012 at 04:30 PM.
01-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Thank you Sanuku. You are the true master of TA gameplay videos!