★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Geemzo
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 10.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Game Reviews:
Crazy Mike Apps: 4/5
"Space Panic adds some unique physics characteristics that make this game interesting like providing a domino effect when enemies that you shoot fall, as they fall, they take out other enemies causing some massive point scoring combos."

Fresh and exiting new approach to oldschool arcade space shooters. Space Panic brings all what is best in arcade shooter and adds PHYSIC'S to it! Control super advance Military Satellite and defence your planet from evil aliens. Use four types of weapons to start cascades of falling ships, aim cerfuly or just keep shooting as a mad man! You choose your way of playing, but the mission always stays the same, Destroy Them All! Upgrade system will help you improve your satellite and make it even more deadly weapon. Be destructive, create havoc and mayhem, begin the Space Panic!

- Four game modes
- Four different weapons (only full version)
- Upgrade system (only full version)
- Great physic's
- Oldschool atmosphere
- OpenFeint and GameCenter
- Retina Display
- Universal build

geemzo's comments:

01-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Game update is up! Have a look on the appstore!

01-25-2012, 05:48 AM
Great idea, but if ya wanna sell a product you need the right grammar, no apostrophe in physics! :P

Will check out the game sometime.
01-25-2012, 06:21 AM

Let me know what you think about the game.
01-25-2012, 10:24 AM
I've only tried the lite version and its pretty fun. Starts out kind of slow, but quickly ramps up the difficulty. The hit box is bigger than I'm used to (I'm more used to the bullet hell's tiny dot in the middle of the ship), but thats just me. The combo system give the game depth as you can try to maximize for points by timing shots, but then risk having too many enemies on the field. Looks like for the full version there's GC (leaderboards and achievements?), power ups, and 4 modes.

The lite version has an arcade mode, where you have one life and have to kill waves of enemies. After every few waves, new enemies are introduced into the game, which keep it really interesting. The one shot mode is where you have 3 shots, and you just try to rack up the max points with the 3 shots. I haven't really tried the one shot mode that much though..

The one thing I can't figure out is how to pause the game as when I click on the "x" in the ad, it exits the game. I can't tell what the difference between the 4 modes. In the lite version, there's an arcade and a one shot. So I'm guessing there's 2 more modes in the game?

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?

Last edited by tops2; 01-25-2012 at 10:26 AM.
02-03-2012, 04:20 AM
Hi there,

Thanks for your comments and opinions. Glad you like the game. 4Modes reffers to arcade and 3 different one shot modes.

thanks for playing.
02-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Free promo codes

if you like a promo code to full version, just review free version on the appstore and PM me and the code if yours!