Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-05-2013, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
Thought I'd drop by here and mention something that a few people may or may not have been wondering for a while:

I just added up most of the purchase and upgrade costs of the weapons, and at a glance...if you wanted to buy out the entire Star Warfare weapons store, you'll need more than $500 million in gold. If you want to include the backpacks and armours as well, I'm guessing that's closer to $550-$600 million, and more than 3000 mithril pieces.

Good luck to anyone who actually wanted to shoot for that o____O
I know one person who could probably do it....
Old 01-05-2013, 10:47 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Thought I'd drop by here and mention something that a few people may or may not have been wondering for a while:

I just added up most of the purchase and upgrade costs of the weapons, and at a glance...if you wanted to buy out the entire Star Warfare weapons store, you'll need more than $500 million in gold. If you want to include the backpacks and armours as well, I'm guessing that's closer to $550-$600 million, and more than 3000 mithril pieces.

Good luck to anyone who actually wanted to shoot for that o____O
It's funny, I've actually been contemplating doing just that. Buy out the store and then shut the game down...

I'm a little shy of the Mithril cost, but the Gold I've had covered for a while now...

Maybe I'll get bored enough at some point...

DBC
Old 01-05-2013, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
I know one person who could probably do it....
If you and I are thinking of the same person, I believe he's already gone ahead and done it...

I'm actually on the verge of doing it too -- similarly to DBC, it's just the mithril holding me back at this point (I'm down to mithril gear that I've yet to buy).

Anyone here interested in checking out Freyr's new game when it comes out? Or shall we branch onto new projects elsewhere?
Old 01-05-2013, 01:38 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
If you and I are thinking of the same person, I believe he's already gone ahead and done it...

I'm actually on the verge of doing it too -- similarly to DBC, it's just the mithril holding me back at this point (I'm down to mithril gear that I've yet to buy).

Anyone here interested in checking out Freyr's new game when it comes out? Or shall we branch onto new projects elsewhere?
I'm probably going to check the game out. Im not even close to buying out the gold only stuff
Old 01-05-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
I'm probably going to check the game out. Im not even close to buying out the gold only stuff
I got all the weapons, just need the andro armor and some pheonix armor and most mithril backpacks.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Me? Well probably, if it has a survival mode.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:34 PM

Thought I'd just mention that, despite me being REALLY lazy with the video project from ages ago...I figured I should at least put up a credits page for the people who have helped me with it somewhere. There's one on the wiki now:

http://starwarfare.wikia.com/wiki/Us..._Thunderstrike

I'm using the most current known GC name that I can remember, but if you don't want me to list it there, let me know, and I'll take it off. I just can't control the video editing software to my liking, and I'm not sure I want to put it up in their raw forms for now.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:26 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
I did stop playing SW quite some time ago, but still hang out here
Currently playing Baldur's Gate, and as involved as I can manage with Spellcraft (which you folks should give a shot, too, if you like card games).

Does anyone have details on Freyr's new game yet?
Are we talking about this, possibly: http://www.ifreyr.com/uncategorized/...-october-2012/ ?
If yes, they need a better marketing&communications person. With stuff like this in the pipeline, I would shout it from the rooftops to get some attention built prior to release.
Sure sounds interesting, so I will give it a shot if/when they release.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
Does anyone have details on Freyr's new game yet?
Are we talking about this, possibly: http://www.ifreyr.com/uncategorized/...-october-2012/ ?
If yes, they need a better marketing&communications person. With stuff like this in the pipeline, I would shout it from the rooftops to get some attention built prior to release.
Sure sounds interesting, so I will give it a shot if/when they release.
Yeah, their marketing could definitely do with some work, even their existing gaming community isn't too sure what they're doing.

As for communication? I'm not too sure how much they listen, given that there's been no PvE content for a while now. The funny thing is, they've now got beta testers for new releases -- although I still have my doubts about how much of their feedback is going to be used where it concerns additional features, rather than modifications to features already implemented...
Old 01-06-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Yeah, their marketing could definitely do with some work, even their existing gaming community isn't too sure what they're doing.

As for communication? I'm not too sure how much they listen, given that there's been no PvE content for a while now. The funny thing is, they've now got beta testers for new releases -- although I still have my doubts about how much of their feedback is going to be used where it concerns additional features, rather than modifications to features already implemented...
Ikr? they should also polish up their modeling cus it ticks me off. They're kind of bad listening to us ifyouknowhatimean. I want a new boss and more aliens for sure.