Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-10-2013, 05:04 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
That was quite some time ago, I cannot remember much except that I did not have much trouble (was quite overleveled ).
Look here for some help (Google is your friend) :
http://www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/99149...ers?qid=189888

and here for boss stats:
http://chaosringsguide.webs.com/arena.html
Thanks. Tried searching it and that poped up. Turns out I was just under-leveled.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperionEXE View Post
Already on it, Slayer I'm a 31 Monk with a good amount of money, haha
I played it, but stopped at lv 12. Too many glitches and traversing around mountains are a pain.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:16 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
I played it, but stopped at lv 12. Too many glitches and traversing around mountains are a pain.
I'm not sure when you played it, but I haven't run into more than two or three glitches(unless you count enemies doing flips, which I've only seen happen once). Although they're kinda weird and frustrating, they don't seem to happen often. And about going around mountains, sticking to the road usually gets you where you're going(and as a bonus it's fairly safe).
Old 01-10-2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary_Slayer View Post
I'm not sure when you played it, but I haven't run into more than two or three glitches(unless you count enemies doing flips, which I've only seen happen once). Although they're kinda weird and frustrating, they don't seem to happen often. And about going around mountains, sticking to the road usually gets you where you're going(and as a bonus it's fairly safe).
I stopped few weeks ago. Bosses don't register my attacks and freeze. Things that were supposed to be there aren't. Etc. As for the roads, I'm too impatient for that
Old 01-10-2013, 09:20 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
I stopped few weeks ago. Bosses don't register my attacks and freeze. Things that were supposed to be there aren't. Etc. As for the roads, I'm too impatient for that
Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I think there's been a update since you played, but those glitches still exist. I totally agree with you about roads being a pain But none of that is a game breaker for me. But I am a big MMORPG fan.

Last edited by Legendary_Slayer; 01-10-2013 at 09:23 PM..
Old 01-10-2013, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I think there's been a update since you played, but those glitches still exist. I totally agree with you about roads being a pain But none that is a game breaker for me. But I am a big MMORPG fan.
Lucky you. I haven't went back to the bosses after the update, so I wouldn't know. I just have better games to play like mc4 and chaos rings...
Old 01-10-2013, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I think there's been a update since you played, but those glitches still exist. I totally agree with you about roads being a pain But none that is a game breaker for me. But I am a big MMORPG fan.
I usually don't like MMORPGs as much, mainly because I see the combat as standing around, spamming hot keys. I like more tactical approaches to battle
Old 01-10-2013, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
I usually don't like MMORPGs as much, mainly because I see the combat as standing around, spamming hot keys. I like more tactical approaches to battle
Yeah. Same here.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:40 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
A more tactical aproach? You wouldn't happen to like turn-based strategy, would you?
Old 01-10-2013, 09:44 PM

Quote:
A more tactical aproach? You wouldn't happen to like turn-based strategy, would you?
Nonono, I mean, having to aim for chinks in armor, or needing to coordinate stuff to be able to succeed. It gets very fun if you have a plan rather than mashing on the keyboard the entire time.