Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-20-2012, 04:11 PM

but the leaderboards dont have any scores yet... im from germany and sadly the update isnt out here yet and i cant waaaaaiiiiiit!!!
Old 03-20-2012, 04:48 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asasnator View Post
I'm kinda curious as to if they have released the update possibly on a different store? Like maybe in germany or something. Cause they have the leaderboards updated with PVP stuff and they also have the Icon for the game in game center also updated with the new look. Also they have their website updated with the new looking gear and etc. Hm...
I was thinking the same thing if they had released a new version because of the new icon on GC. As far as the leaderboards, is mine the only one that stopped recording max kills on PvE?

As far as farming gold, how long does each run take on the method you use on page 46? I find that the enemies are a little tough with my weapons. I tend to stick to the training base and try to last as long as possible by camping the left ramp. I get just as much per run but haven't timed how long it takes every run.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:56 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I haven't really "timed" myself like for exactly how long it takes, but I looked at the clock when I started and looked when I finished, it took me about a total of 5 to 6 mins to completely finish the level which includes killing the boss.

But this time can be greatly increased if the players that joined your game don't die very fast, and it could also be increased because your weapon not being as strong as mine.

I can kill siegfried in about 35 seconds by myself, so I would guess maybe 4-5 mins and 30 seconds to finish killing all the aliens and not killing the boss.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Wow siegfriend in 35 secs... what weapon do you use? Even on the 2nd boss, it takes me around 2 minutes.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:17 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Haha I kill the mantis in like 2 secs by myself, and kill mantis in like 6 seconds when with 3 players. I kill the Poison Pit boss by myself in like 4 seconds, and I can kill him with 3 players in about 15 seconds. I can kill siegfried in about 35 seconds by myself and with 3 players its like 1 min and 30 seconds or so. (when its with 3 players I'm essentially the only one doing damage haha) I would guess I can kill the Double Rages by myself in about 40 seconds or so. I haven't yet fought double rages with 3 players and both of them bad. So I don't know how fast I would kill them if I had to do it by myself, to be honest if I was the only one doing damage I would probably just leave. haha

Go back to Page 46 near the middle, I posted another WALL OF TEXT haha that I explained the best gear to use. I think it was near the bottom paragraph.

Last edited by Asasnator; 03-20-2012 at 05:23 PM..
Old 03-20-2012, 05:43 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Time to start upgrading that machine gun.

I timed my run on the training base: 650,000 in 17 minutes. I'll stick with it until the machine gun starts ripping the aliens easier.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:18 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Yeah I could get 650,000 in about 8 minutes pretty easily, doing the method I suggested.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:15 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Omg, there picture on there site looks amazing. They have three new sets of armor coming out in the new update and looks like a couple more weapons.

Cant wait for Online mode. Going to own some noobs.
Im going to start making a clan name, even if its just one player vs another player. Still, my clan will get to the top of the leader boards .

Leave me a message if you want to join my clan for this game.
Also, whoever does message me, can help me pick out a clan name.
Because most likely no one will like my clan name lmao.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:10 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Honestly man, I don't think very many people look at this forum topic. I think maybe only 5 or 6 actually talk here. You and I being two of them haha.

Though good luck setting up your clan. =p

This next update could be REALLY AMAZING or really bad. ALL depends on whether or not a majority of the good armor and good guns are mithril or not. If they aren't mithril, then this update has a potential to rocket this game up to top, but if they are mithril...they will probably get a lot of angry reviews and might lose some of their player base. lol..
Old 03-21-2012, 01:34 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asasnator View Post
Honestly man, I don't think very many people look at this forum topic. I think maybe only 5 or 6 actually talk here. You and I being two of them haha.

Though good luck setting up your clan. =p

This next update could be REALLY AMAZING or really bad. ALL depends on whether or not a majority of the good armor and good guns are mithril or not. If they aren't mithril, then this update has a potential to rocket this game up to top, but if they are mithril...they will probably get a lot of angry reviews and might lose some of their player base. lol..
Agreed with the mithrill situation, but I think the competitive people out there that play this game, will play pvp battles. The rest(little kids) will just keep playing boss battles and stuff. So, that's an upside to this new update coming out. Keep the nooblets on one server and competitive people on the other.

Would you want to join my clan? Just a clan of two. Let's rock the leaderboards, when the update comes out. If you want to be a clan member private message me, and we can make up a clan name together.

Sorry if I didn't make sense. I am so tired. It's 1am here and I have college in 8hrs.

P.S. I can't connect to the server anymore, after I got it working, by playing one co-op game. It says "Sorry! Can't access server ". Is it just me, or is everyone having this problem.