Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-20-2012, 12:47 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I liked the artwork for this game... that being said the game itself is extremely monotonous extremely quickly
Old 04-20-2012, 12:54 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPHAGEx View Post
You'll probably get rocked with that gear in PvP by Pegasus and/or Phoenix. Trinity is a holy beast (at close range), and I pray daily. Needless to say I love being ThAT guy with the highest score and fewest deaths at the end. Can't go wrong with hybrid gear and a fully maxed Nova, though.
Lol yeah I bet that bow is fun u bastard. Only reason I don't want it is cuz I'd Like a little challenge. You do you tho!

And what do you mean hybrid gear? A mix of the best gear for each category? Whats better than nova/atom for non iap? I feel like damage-wise that'd be the strongest.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:37 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketpanda View Post
Lol yeah I bet that bow is fun u bastard. Only reason I don't want it is cuz I'd Like a little challenge. You do you tho!

And what do you mean hybrid gear? A mix of the best gear for each category? Whats better than nova/atom for non iap? I feel like damage-wise that'd be the strongest.
Hahaha! The bow is challenging when facing enemies in a distance. But I've developed some useful tactics to cope with that situation. I play around with the glove, laser cannon, and LIT07 when I get bored with the bow and to (try to) make things more fair for my enemies.

Yeah a mixture of armor parts; not positive about which combination exactly yields the best stats, though. I'd check it out for you, but I don't remember which items are IAP or not to make an accurate build/comparison.

For complete sets of non-IAP armor, atom is best for PvP and thunder is best for PvE. The only problem with the atom set is the relatively low health for PvP. But if you play smart, it might not be so problematic...
I've also seen people rock thunder armor + blade master pack + windblade and it can be pretty deadly in PvP.

@ Asasnator: What's the max damage for the Nova fully upgraded?
Old 04-20-2012, 03:11 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Max damage for Nova27 is 490 and fire rate is .25 BUT if you play one PvP match win or lose, the firerate will change to .16 and I don't know why, but that makes it the fastest firing gun in the game. Also max damage for the sniper rifle is 3500. Both of these weapons are affected by the Atom armor's buff for "beam weapons". So I have the Nova27's damage up at 923 (but thats with the STK back) and the Rifle has 6597 damage (with all my buffs). Even with that power you can't one shot anyone..unless they have horrible gear

Also with all the Armor and backpack % increases in power...they only total up to 75% increase in damage. The armor's suit bonus gives 30%, the STK backpack gives 30% and the head piece gives 5% and the hands give 10% totaling 75%...which doesn't make sense cause if you take 3500 x .75 you get 2625 and add that to the 3500 you get 6125...yet the stats say 6597...so I don't understand, must be a mess up in the actual %increase in power...hm..kinda odd though that if you look at the nova27 it also doesn't make any sense...how is it possible to get a 923 there at the end? haha...interesting mess up on their part. It should say 857.5 power...lol

Last edited by Asasnator; 04-20-2012 at 03:28 PM..
Old 04-20-2012, 03:22 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Alright I did a lil calculating..

Pegasus Head: 10000 hp, 5% pow
Phoenix Chest: 18000 hp, 5% pow
Thunder Hands: 4000 hp, 20% pow
Pegasus Legs: 9000 hp, 5% pow

Total: 41,000 hp and 35% pow

vs.

Atom set + Nova: 27,000 hp, 15% pow, and 1 spd. (30% to beam wep.)

With the 30% dmg on the Nova at max lvl..not sure how much that is, but it'd only be 10% more than the hybrid i put above. Plus with that u can use any gun instead of being restricted to beam weapons (and it looks way more boss). Think I might go with the hybrid idea.

Oh and yeah STK-06-ZZ backpack ofc.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:21 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asasnator View Post
Max damage for Nova27 is 490 and fire rate is .25 BUT if you play one PvP match win or lose, the firerate will change to .16 and I don't know why, but that makes it the fastest firing gun in the game. Also max damage for the sniper rifle is 3500. Both of these weapons are affected by the Atom armor's buff for "beam weapons". So I have the Nova27's damage up at 923 (but thats with the STK back) and the Rifle has 6597 damage (with all my buffs). Even with that power you can't one shot anyone..unless they have horrible gear

Also with all the Armor and backpack % increases in power...they only total up to 75% increase in damage. The armor's suit bonus gives 30%, the STK backpack gives 30% and the head piece gives 5% and the hands give 10% totaling 75%...which doesn't make sense cause if you take 3500 x .75 you get 2625 and add that to the 3500 you get 6125...yet the stats say 6597...so I don't understand, must be a mess up in the actual %increase in power...hm..kinda odd though that if you look at the nova27 it also doesn't make any sense...how is it possible to get a 923 there at the end? haha...interesting mess up on their part. It should say 857.5 power...lol
Yeeah, that's way off. lol

I wonder how the Nova pans out in comparison to the LIT with such insane fire rate.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:22 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketpanda View Post
Alright I did a lil calculating..

Pegasus Head: 10000 hp, 5% pow
Phoenix Chest: 18000 hp, 5% pow
Thunder Hands: 4000 hp, 20% pow
Pegasus Legs: 9000 hp, 5% pow

Total: 41,000 hp and 35% pow

vs.

Atom set + Nova: 27,000 hp, 15% pow, and 1 spd. (30% to beam wep.)

With the 30% dmg on the Nova at max lvl..not sure how much that is, but it'd only be 10% more than the hybrid i put above. Plus with that u can use any gun instead of being restricted to beam weapons (and it looks way more boss). Think I might go with the hybrid idea.

Oh and yeah STK-06-ZZ backpack ofc.
I'd make sure you have a good farming build before you make a good pvp build.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:13 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Imma try and finally start to play this game...

but i wanna ask something b4 anything.... are the swords and bows useful?

those are the weapons that appeal most to me...
Old 04-21-2012, 01:30 PM
iPad 2

Have you maxed out the LIT? Whats the max damage? I wonder if its worth the mithril.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPHAGEx View Post
Hahaha! The bow is challenging when facing enemies in a distance. But I've developed some useful tactics to cope with that situation. I play around with the glove, laser cannon, and LIT07 when I get bored with the bow and to (try to) make things more fair for my enemies.

Yeah a mixture of armor parts; not positive about which combination exactly yields the best stats, though. I'd check it out for you, but I don't remember which items are IAP or not to make an accurate build/comparison.

For complete sets of non-IAP armor, atom is best for PvP and thunder is best for PvE. The only problem with the atom set is the relatively low health for PvP. But if you play smart, it might not be so problematic...
I've also seen people rock thunder armor + blade master pack + windblade and it can be pretty deadly in PvP.

@ Asasnator: What's the max damage for the Nova fully upgraded?
Old 04-21-2012, 04:28 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Was fun!

At first, for the first week, it was pretty fun because it had multiplayer co-op and team deathmatch & F4A, but after it got a bit repetitive, it's still a great game taugh! reminds me of Halo!