06-18-2012, 05:37 PM
:(

Online isn't working any more -______________-
06-19-2012, 12:03 AM
Yeah. Server's down. Didnt get to try my new map yet -.-

06-19-2012, 12:55 AM
It is the best shooting game I have ever played.
06-19-2012, 08:53 AM
Update is nice, but this game SERIOUSLY needs new aliens and more game modes.

Game Center: 8779778
06-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northrall View Post
Update is nice, but this game SERIOUSLY needs new aliens and more game modes.
Ya new aliens would be awesome. Also any one also been thinking of a mode were you could put on lives. I'm tired of getting 19 kills and 4 deaths while my teammates are like at 0-3 kills 7-10 deaths.

On a side not I have 83 mithril derrer I need 12 more for the one gun after nova27

Also I never seem to use my laser cannon a lot. It's not very powerful. Should I upgrade it or jut leave it alone?
06-19-2012, 11:57 AM
yeah...this update didn't add anything to keep me interested. Though I'm not a fan of PvP in this game or the infinite wave levels.

They really do need to add more modes, like I said in an earlier post they should add a defend the tower type of mode in PvE. These levels should have a higher spawn rate of the aliens and also more should be able to come out at one time. Cause I would guess that currently only 10-15 aliens are able to be out in the battlefield at any given point. But this would be a fun defensive type mode, possibly have to fight a type of "mini" boss after a curtain amount of aliens of been killed, just to add to the difficulty. I think it would be a lot of fun.

Also I'm desperately waiting for them to release a new machine gun (like the M-27B1) or a better laser gun/Assault Rifle. Those weapons would probably get me interested again. Also if they released a new armor similar to the thunder suit, but significantly better...dang I would have so much fun haha

Currently Playing: Game of War: Fire Age, HonorBound.
Favorite Games: Star Warfare, ArcherCat, Skyriders, Clash of Clans, Kingdom Rush, Game of War: Fire Age, and HonorBound.
06-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Downloaded, played and deleted this early on and reloaded it to see what the fuss is all about...

Now I remember why I deleted it in the first place... expendable ammo.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, "In-game cash, blah, blah, blah..." I would rather play my games than count bullets, TYVM.

DBC
06-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Downloaded, played and deleted this early on and reloaded it to see what the fuss is all about...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, "In-game cash, blah, blah, blah..." I would rather play my games than count bullets, TYVM.

DBC
I was actually at the point where bullets dont matter much anymore. Now this reminds me to pick the game up and see what the update is about. Goddang No Zombies Allowed and Chrono & Cash eating up my time lately.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-19-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I was actually at the point where bullets dont matter much anymore. Now this reminds me to pick the game up and see what the update is about. Goddang No Zombies Allowed and Chrono & Cash eating up my time lately.
Yeah, I realize fully that I'd get to that point, but with 300+ games on my phone and double+ that on my computer, I just can't be bothered...

I was playing for a bit, switched to a Boss level and my gun starting going "click, click, click," and I was thinking, "Mother f'ing... you have got to be kidding me. I have to buy ammo?"

Next!

DBC
06-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post

DBC
Wow..if the ammo is the reason you were turned off from this game..then that is depressing. Honestly I was never bothered by ammo early game..and it certainly is not an issue late game. Takes just a few seconds to buy ammo, and if you even have horrible aim...it's IMPOSSIBLE to earn less money then you spend on ammo. Even with the STK pack that gives 30% increased ammo consumption, I can still make tons and tons of money. Spending money on ammo is the last of my worries in this game, and its hard for me to believe that your actually serious about this being an issue...never crossed my mind.

Just trying the game for the fist 5-10 levels in single player/a few matches online is a unfair view, because you have hardly felt the whole experience. Why do you think its getting so many good reviews?

Currently Playing: Game of War: Fire Age, HonorBound.
Favorite Games: Star Warfare, ArcherCat, Skyriders, Clash of Clans, Kingdom Rush, Game of War: Fire Age, and HonorBound.