Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-04-2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
About 10:00
In the morning...? (Pretty sure it shouldn't be night time in the US until 12 hours later or so) Go outside if it's daylight!! o___O
Old 11-04-2012, 10:18 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
In the morning...? (Pretty sure it shouldn't be night time in the US until 12 hours later or so) Go outside if it's daylight!! o___O
Daylight?! I'm a vampire...
I'm so disconnected from the real world...
Old 11-04-2012, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Yes in the morning.....

It is like 35 degrees Fahrenheit out there, so I have to chose: be cold or raise all the shades on the windows.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
Yes in the morning.....

It is like 35 degrees Fahrenheit out there, so I have to chose: be cold or raise all the shades on the windows.
Oh yeah, it'd be winter for you guys now...summer over here, and it's starting to get uncomfortably stuffy at night >.>
Old 11-04-2012, 10:31 AM

Hey undead. Have a question about infinity blade 2... I have defeated the stone demon after not playing the game for a while, so what do I do next? Grind until I have powerful enough gear to fight the lv 100 bloodless?
Old 11-04-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
Hey undead. Have a question about infinity blade 2... I have defeated the stone demon after not playing the game for a while, so what do I do next? Grind until I have powerful enough gear to fight the lv 100 bloodless?
Stone Demon...was that one of the guardians?

From memory, after you go to the top of the tower once, you need to go around and defeat the three Blood Sentinels: one of them is humanoid, the Stone Demon is the one which looks like a giant, and then there's a third one which looks like a mech-beast. You need to defeat all three, and then head to the top of the tower again -- from there, the rest of the plot should unfold.

If you've already done all of that before, then you might be playing one of the expansion packs, which I've yet to dig into :/
Old 11-04-2012, 10:46 AM

How did you grind for gear?
Old 11-04-2012, 10:46 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Superion, what's your favourite fighting style in PvP? I ran into someone who thinks somewhat similarly to you in terms of certain builds and strategies, and I think he might be an interesting opponent for you if you're looking for something tougher/different from the usual styles you see in public matches (suffice it to say, I find him quite tough to fight against using my usual set-ups, and strategising alone isn't really levelling out the field while I don't want to change my equipment).

Also, turns out there *was* some good in my enduring of the Freyr Forums after all: some of them are more mature than the standard troublemakers and IAP-hackers running around over there, above player included. Glad there was something to be salvaged
I'm quite irregular in my PvP activity, as although I've created my own custom builds that do moderately well in PvP, I have to continually adjust to the changing styles of players. This makes me adjust my metagame, and find newer styles to outperform the rest of the bandwagoning players. Currently I've been working on an experimental build, that directly counters the Phoenix/Trinity/Avatar combination, while using less popular weapons, such as assault rifles, or the Energy Glove. I've taken to playing more aggressively with the Trinity players, while the Vipers I just run circles around (No, no, I mean literally run circles around ). A list of the builds I use constantly in PvP/ improving upon would be these:

Twin Snipers
Single Sniper (Superion's Rage)
Anti-Trinity (90% Development)
Crazy Swordsman (A.K.A "The DBC")
Ultimate Defense (Very Rarely)
Defensive Rifleman
Offensive Rocketeer
Shotgun Supremacy (70% Development)
AoE Master (80% Development)
Psychology Exploitation (Very incomplete, 10-20%)
Old 11-04-2012, 10:51 AM

What does the anti trinity have?
Old 11-04-2012, 10:51 AM

I still think this game needs mines or deployable explosives