App description: Download the @FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Star Warfare:Alien Invasion to become FREE for a day!"

1. Sniper rifle Reflection bug fixed

*********New contents are coming!!!******

Top 10 free game in 62 stores!!
1 million downloads in 5 days!!
Epic online boss battles!!

Console-quality boss battles, 48 single player levels, multiplayer supported, tons of gear and unique avatars to collect!!

********
Solid single player mode
* Various enemies with rich AI
* Console-like smooth control
* 8 maps and 48 levels, loot can be used in solo and multiplayer modes

*******
Simply the best co-op shooting game on smart phones
* Console-quality boss battles, team with up to 3 players(WIFI, 3G)
* Earn more gold in team survival mode.
* Armor and bags specially designed for team battle

************
Rich and flexible gear system
* 42 weapons, each upgradable 8 times, unlocked as you promote up the ranks.
* 18 Suits, each part with special attributes, a whole collection provides extra bonus. Elite suite entitles an extra special buff.
* Mix&match weapons with suits to earn additional damage
* 24 military bags with special functions

************
Follow us to know game updates and sale information
https://twitter.com/#!/FreyrGames
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freyr-Games/159454344141173>
bug report: ios@ifreyr.com

Echoseven's comments:






11-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
Oh god, thats horrible!
I don't mind that he wasn't there to freeload, but that sorta destroyed the fun of the boss fight -- I like being forced to respond to Serpent's attacks and movements, but that match was startingly similar to a Synthesis run (we didn't finish the match within 10 seconds, but the Serpent was effectively pinned down from all the flinching it was doing, and it couldn't attack at all).
11-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: DarthGuy's Deathstar
Posts: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
I don't mind that he wasn't there to freeload, but that sorta destroyed the fun of the boss fight -- I like being forced to respond to Serpent's attacks and movements, but that match was startingly similar to a Synthesis run (we didn't finish the match within 10 seconds, but the Serpent was effectively pinned down from all the flinching it was doing, and it couldn't attack at all).
yeah, but hmmmmm, if he does this in pvp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)

11-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
yeah, but hmmmmm, if he does this in pvp...
I don't see his name within the top 300 (though I do see quite a few names I recognise, most of which I would've rather not seen but some of which I'm quite happy seeing), so I'm guessing he hasn't used it in PvP to exploit the leaderboards yet.
11-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: DarthGuy's Deathstar
Posts: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
i don't see his name within the top 300 (though i do see quite a few names i recognise, most of which i would've rather not seen but some of which i'm quite happy seeing), so i'm guessing he hasn't used it in pvp to exploit the leaderboards yet.
yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)
11-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Good lord, an actual damage hacked weapon. In PvP, with all the scaling, one white drill would be enough to wipe out any player. A few of them would probably rip through the ultimate defense build...
11-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: DarthGuy's Deathstar
Posts: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperionEXE View Post
Good lord, an actual damage hacked weapon. In PvP, with all the scaling, one white drill would be enough to wipe out any player. A few of them would probably rip through the ultimate defense build...
ultimatde defense would be screwed if this happened!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)
11-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperionEXE View Post
Good lord, an actual damage hacked weapon. In PvP, with all the scaling, one white drill would be enough to wipe out any player. A few of them would probably rip through the ultimate defense build...
There is FAR worse than the hacked White Drill, actually. Take a look at this:

(Jedi, I think you've seen it already)

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...38815213_n.jpg

The power of that sniper on that armour build actually exceeds the power of the Synthesis Combo in its fully powered state (i.e. Thunder/STK, ability and hyper clip). That is literally strong enough to take out Serpent in 4 or 5 shots, and that's before you throw hyper clips into the equation.

Assuming damage scaling doesn't throw the numbers off (the analysis of the rifle damage in PvP almost looks logarithmic), the fully-active defense build should be able to survive three shots from that hacked sniper, based on the assumption that the Twin Snipers is enough to kill the Andromedae Armour when it's abilities are inactive.
11-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Hey, any new updates or upgrades since I've been gone? Just curious I guess, was thinking about downloading the game again but I still can't get back my data, or atleast the last time I tried...

Its stupid, cuz my data on the leaderboards is there I just can't access it? I wonder if I was banned or someone hacked my account?

Anyways just saying hey...
11-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: DarthGuy's Deathstar
Posts: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
Hey, any new updates or upgrades since I've been gone? Just curious I guess, was thinking about downloading the game again but I still can't get back my data, or atleast the last time I tried...

Its stupid, cuz my data on the leaderboards is there I just can't access it? I wonder if I was banned or someone hacked my account?

Anyways just saying hey...
Oh god I was wondering where you went! =.="

Anyways uh there is a semi-working hacker-proof update that happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)
11-05-2012, 05:15 PM
What got hacked? A weapon?

Is the multiplayer getting better or worse? And the rest o the game?

I kinda wanna play again but not as a lvl 1 noob.. :/

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.