Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-05-2012, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
What got hacked? A weapon?

Is the multiplayer getting better or worse? And the rest o the game?

I kinda wanna play again but not as a lvl 1 noob.. :/
The money system got hacked and so people had ludicrous amounts of mithril and were being jerks about it.

Then Freyr banned them.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:17 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Just the same.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:28 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Wait, that's kinda of like what happened to me except the opposite... Cuz I lost like the 10 or so $ I pit into the game. Ive never gotten back my old email account and just forgot about it so without that I'm pretty sure I can't do anything...
Old 11-06-2012, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
Wait, that's kinda of like what happened to me except the opposite... Cuz I lost like the 10 or so $ I pit into the game. Ive never gotten back my old email account and just forgot about it so without that I'm pretty sure I can't do anything...
Hmm, without access to your email, recovering the data sounds particularly tricky. An absolute last resort I can think of, short of starting from scratch, is to email Freyr from another email explaining your situation, and ask if it's possible to retrieve your old GC savefile and have it transferred over to a new GC if you've created one. The main problem there is that it would rely on your savefile being intact (which it may not be, from reading your past statements on this situation) and Freyr accepting your claim of identity from a new account.

I'm sure the active players here would be quite happy to help you get back on track with boss grinding should you need to start from scratch, but I hope it goes well, whatever you choose to do
Old 11-06-2012, 06:38 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Hey Darth Ronfar, welcome back.
Agree with undead here, sounds tough to get your old savefile back; good luck with that.
If it doesn't work out, I jump in on undead's offer to help; gives me a reason to play a bit again (too many games on my list to come back to SW without a good reason )
Old 11-06-2012, 08:59 AM

Parcheesy, I'm a little more free to come online most days now, except Friday and Saturday night on your end, I believe. Let me know if you want to organise any sync runs
Old 11-06-2012, 09:23 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I'd like to try the Sync run as well, although I'm not too familiar with the concept, if you could explain?

Side note to Sheinfell: I know you play card games on iOS, so have you given any thought to or tried out Wizards' new game, Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013? It's free over iPad, as a beginning, but after you pay to unlock the full game, you get access to hundreds more cards, and you unlock multiplayer too (Unranked with friends, ranked online)
Old 11-06-2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperionEXE View Post
I'd like to try the Sync run as well, although I'm not too familiar with the concept, if you could explain?

Side note to Sheinfell: I know you play card games on iOS, so have you given any thought to or tried out Wizards' new game, Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013? It's free over iPad, as a beginning, but after you pay to unlock the full game, you get access to hundreds more cards, and you unlock multiplayer too (Unranked with friends, ranked online)
I'm pretty sure sync runs are boss runs where more than one person records....I think....
Old 11-06-2012, 09:39 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Ah, that what it was. I see now.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperionEXE View Post
It's as Lava just explained: "synchronised runs" are where two or more people record the match, and then everyone uploads it (or perhaps combine them into one video in a split-screen format).

At this point, I can only attempt to record PvE boss matches if I'm using my usual recording method, because my game runs significantly slower when I'm recording using airplay streaming -- I can handle PvE because enemies move slowly, and I'm able to predict where they are even if I don't have surround sound. If I were to try a PvP recording, the only way I could play properly is if I use an actual camera rather than a direct feed, similar to how Parcheesy and Enternamehere77 record there things.