Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-06-2012, 01:46 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
Ah, btw, I wasn't asking about what you think of the colour modification -- I didn't really do much to consider this "work". Rather, do some of the armours in Star Warfare remind you of Halo's designs (hence the colour tweaking to try and make it look similar), or do you think theythe designs aren't that similar afterall?

Alternative rock, huh? I think I've been throwing trance into the mix...or just downright weird songs, sometimes. I took up Capricornman's advice from a while back, and decided to try playing the game while listening to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cindy Laupner...

...I swear, it's a positively bizarre experience violently gunning down aliens while listening to a song that sounds that happy o___o
See what happens when you take my advice............!
Old 11-06-2012, 06:13 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Parcheesy, I'm a little more free to come online most days now, except Friday and Saturday night on your end, I believe. Let me know if you want to organise any sync runs
actually............... im grounded for getting a B on a science test

for the WHOLE MONTH

unless I do good for the unit test that's coming up *SIGH*

lol im not supposed to be going on the computer but im studying for a math quiz tomorrow so why not check out this forum while im studying

Last edited by Parcheesy00; 11-06-2012 at 06:19 PM..
Old 11-06-2012, 06:22 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parcheesy00 View Post

for the WHOLE MONTH

lol im not supposed to be going on the computer but im studying for a math quiz tomorrow so why not check out this forum while im studying
If I had your parents, I would be screwed...
Old 11-06-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Also...I've been wondering for a while, but I don't actually see that many similarities now besides the artificially modified armour colour. What do you guys think? Similar, or not really? (I should add that I'm not asking what you guys think of the colour modification, because that's simple enough -- but do the two armours remind you of the Halo MJOLNIR armour?)

You think that has resemblance? I do too but look at the halo armor and then the nova armor. Let both rest in your mind a few ours without touching either, BOOM THEY SEEM THE EXCACT SAME IN YOUR MIND!!! Its quite creepy
Old 11-07-2012, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Ahh, some players make me feel ashamed sometimes =.="

Just ran into a freeloader on Siegfried who was tainting the reputation of my favourite Thunder Armour. I've just played with him two times in a row -- he seems to think that a low-levelled shotgun counts as "contribution" >_____>

He sure lived for quite a while using nothing but a Windblade after he realised that his shotgun wasn't going to make me fire my M-27 again after the first hyper clip...but I don't think he would have done much more than about 10-15% of Siegfried's health before finally falling both times >.>

----------------------------------

Also...I've been wondering for a while, but I don't actually see that many similarities now besides the artificially modified armour colour. What do you guys think? Similar, or not really? (I should add that I'm not asking what you guys think of the colour modification, because that's simple enough -- but do the two armours remind you of the Halo MJOLNIR armour?)

Lol I always thought of star warfare as a chibi halo 3ps iono I like that the armor is similar. Nova's new armor is more or less like crysis armor in my opinion
Old 11-07-2012, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parcheesy00 View Post

for the WHOLE MONTH

Ahh man, that sucks =.="

...but how the heck do you study maths on a computer? o___O
The way I did it, I usually study for it well AWAY from any electronic devices...
Old 11-07-2012, 07:12 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonOzborne View Post
Lol I always thought of star warfare as a chibi halo 3ps iono I like that the armor is similar. Nova's new armor is more or less like crysis armor in my opinion
I thought about the same: The edited armor here very closely resembles the armors from Halo, but I also feel that N.O.V.A's armors more seem like Thr Crysis series, because both the N.O.V.A and the Crysis games have multi-functional and very high tech suits, each equipped with special powers for each one. They also share an uncanny color similarity.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:55 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Ahh man, that sucks =.="

...but how the heck do you study maths on a computer? o___O
The way I did it, I usually study for it well AWAY from any electronic devices...
lol doing homework on an online textbook so why not post a reply here?

but anyway undead, there are practice quizzes on this website: http://www.glencoe.com/sec/math/fybh/na/alg1_index.html
im in Algebra 1
Old 11-08-2012, 06:56 PM
iPhone 4

wait superion, are you in high school or something?
Old 11-08-2012, 07:09 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This thread is dying...