11-28-2012, 10:49 PM
This is by far the greatest game I've ever played for iPad. Worth every second it takes to download. The online feature is amazing!
11-28-2012, 11:06 PM
More PvE content would be nice. Like the boss survival undead suggested.

@hellokitt What level are you?

11-28-2012, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
More PvE content would be nice. Like the boss survival undead suggested.

What level are you?
10.

Bought Morpheus the other day. Haven't played with it yet, though.
11-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
10.

Bought Morpheus the other day. Haven't played with it yet, though.
Meant to be at hellocat...delayed cause didn't know name...
Hopefully more content will be added. How are you doing in clash of clans?
11-28-2012, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
Meant to be at hellocat...delayed cause didn't know name...
Hopefully more content will be added. How are you doing in clash of clans?
Pretty good, level 18 with a level 5 town hall in a day...

Joined a clan called Legion, mainly because they give me level 4 giants
11-28-2012, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
Pretty good, level 18 with a level 5 town hall in a day...

Joined a clan called Legion, mainly because they give me level 4 giants
Cool. How many trophies do you have?
11-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
Cool. How many trophies do you have?
Hovering just over 600 at the moment.
11-28-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
Bought Morpheus the other day. Haven't played with it yet, though.
You'll want to try using it at close range, it does a fair bit more damage than at longer ranges (knocks off close to half of a Phoenix or Cygni's HP).
11-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
You'll want to try using it at close range, it does a fair bit more damage than at longer ranges (knocks off close to half of a Phoenix or Cygni's HP).
Yeah, I figured, it being technically a shotgun and all.

Don't like its firing animation, though. Looks too much like a portal gun.... Or is that just me?
11-28-2012, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
Yeah, I figured, it being technically a shotgun and all.

Don't like its firing animation, though. Looks too much like a portal gun.... Or is that just me?
I think it's more the recoil and the fact that it's white more than anything, but I was hoping it'd be a portal gun