★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: DarthGuy's Deathstar
Posts: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
Bought MC4, like it so far.

Played the first level of the campaign and a couple TDM matches...

No lag yet, except a little input lag that will need some getting used to. Went 13-3 on my first match by hip-firing the whole time, seemed to work. Nice graphics, but the assault rifles all look the same

Haven't found any completely OP tactics yet, but I will, and I will make them a huge deal, like always

Still used to COD's "look down the sight or fail" method, but getting myself out of it by how slow each gun is to get up.

Overall, nice game, overthinking of the possibilities of attachments is killing me!


Sorry for the block of off-topic text and the off-topic conversation that will follow. Please don't ban me!
TOTALLY EXCITED TO OWN THIS BEAST GAME!!! Do you know the "best guns" at all? Hmm, the customize thing is way too cool MUST GET IT NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)
12-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
TOTALLY EXCITED TO OWN THIS BEAST GAME!!! Do you know the "best guns" at all? Hmm, the customize thing is way too cool MUST GET IT NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Ill get some screencaps and show you the interface.

I have noticed that the knifing range is very large. A little frustrating, but you level up and get money pretty quick if MM is kind to you.

12-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
I have noticed that the knifing range is very large. A little frustrating, but you level up and get money pretty quick if MM is kind to you.
That's about the only way I can play this game, if it's anything like the CoD series: my aim's horrendous in proper FPS games, so I usually rely on running around and knifing people straight in the face to kill them >.>
12-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: DarthGuy's Deathstar
Posts: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
Ill get some screencaps and show you the interface.

I have noticed that the knifing range is very large. A little frustrating, but you level up and get money pretty quick if MM is kind to you.
Hmm, do you have auto knife? Heard it's overpowered. But I heard hipfiring is hard which kind of depresses me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)
12-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: DarthGuy's Deathstar
Posts: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
That's about the only way I can play this game, if it's anything like the CoD series: my aim's horrendous in proper FPS games, so I usually rely on running around and knifing people straight in the face to kill them >.>
Oh, you'll LOVE auto knife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)
12-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Well I'm being snowed in right now, will be on a lot for a while...


The things a foot and a half of snow (and still falling) will do.
12-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Great to see some activity here. I got mc4 a few days ago. It runs surprisingly well a bit better than mc3 which is awesome. What level are you Poweroflava? We should do a march some time.
12-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
Great to see some activity here. I got mc4 a few days ago. It runs surprisingly well a bit better than mc3 which is awesome. What level are you Poweroflava? We should do a march some time.
I'm level 14, haven't gotten lucky with MM lately...

It's hard to win when it's 3 lvl 2s and me against 5 lvl 40s.
12-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
I'm level 14, haven't gotten lucky with MM lately...

It's hard to win when it's 3 lvl 2s and me against 5 lvl 40s.
Yeah. Haven't played for a day. Everyone ranks up so fast.
12-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Ponce, PR
Posts: 1,667
It's been a while since I've read anything related to Star Warfare in this thread ._.

must mean that SW is still without any meaningful updates since the serpent then? ._.

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB