App description: Download the @FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Star Warfare:Alien Invasion to become FREE for a day!"

1. Sniper rifle Reflection bug fixed

*********New contents are coming!!!******

Top 10 free game in 62 stores!!
1 million downloads in 5 days!!
Epic online boss battles!!

Console-quality boss battles, 48 single player levels, multiplayer supported, tons of gear and unique avatars to collect!!

********
Solid single player mode
* Various enemies with rich AI
* Console-like smooth control
* 8 maps and 48 levels, loot can be used in solo and multiplayer modes

*******
Simply the best co-op shooting game on smart phones
* Console-quality boss battles, team with up to 3 players(WIFI, 3G)
* Earn more gold in team survival mode.
* Armor and bags specially designed for team battle

************
Rich and flexible gear system
* 42 weapons, each upgradable 8 times, unlocked as you promote up the ranks.
* 18 Suits, each part with special attributes, a whole collection provides extra bonus. Elite suite entitles an extra special buff.
* Mix&match weapons with suits to earn additional damage
* 24 military bags with special functions

************
Follow us to know game updates and sale information
https://twitter.com/#!/FreyrGames
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freyr-Games/159454344141173>
bug report: ios@ifreyr.com

Echoseven's comments:






12-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Password 2002
12-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
Sure. I'll host, my GC is ThePowerofLava.
Password?

Game Center: Diligence

12-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by godson View Post
password?
2002
12-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
2002
Thanks. I see your one of the uber strong too.

Game Center: Diligence
12-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Good game, tried not to be a killhog like I usually am >_>
12-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
Thanks. I see your one of the uber strong too.
Well I wouldn't say that....

Just a lvl 5 chaingun, thunder ability and a pack full of huperclips
12-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
Well I wouldn't say that....

Just a lvl 5 chaingun, thunder ability and a pack full of huperclips
I have clips, haven't started leveling my weapon yet. Working towards full Thunder gear 1st.

Game Center: Diligence
12-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
I have clips, haven't started leveling my weapon yet. Working towards full Thunder gear 1st.
That's a good goal. How many pieces do you have right now?

Leveling guns is pretty useful if you want better Damage/Ammo rate, or if you have the best weapon in the category.

It gets expensive quick though.

Last edited by ThePowerofLava; 12-16-2012 at 08:56 PM.
12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
That's a good goal. How many pieces do you have right now?

Leveling guns is pretty useful if you want better Damage/Ammo rate, or if you have the best weapon in the category.

It gets expensive quick though.
I have the Thunder gloves and the rest is Fortune items. As far as weapons, I'm going to max my NOVA, Windblade, and Trinity before I buy anything else (at least that's e current plan).

Game Center: Diligence
12-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
I have the Thunder gloves and the rest is Fortune items. As far as weapons, I'm going to max my NOVA, Windblade, and Trinity before I buy anything else (at least that's e current plan).
Well, try buying the M-27B1(after you get Thunder). It does reduce your speed, but is the ultimate Boss killer.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.