★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Easiest games for Game Center Achievements?

01-21-2012, 07:25 AM
Easiest games for Game Center Achievements?

I've turned into an achievement junkie of late through having a competition with my friend.

What games in your opinion have the best game center achievements? Either in terms of difficulty (easier the better) or how many points you can quickly achieve by finishing the game?

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
01-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainter View Post
I've turned into an achievement junkie of late through having a competition with my friend.

What games in your opinion have the best game center achievements? Either in terms of difficulty (easier the better) or how many points you can quickly achieve by finishing the game?
Well I cant tell you which app has the hardest achievements, the offical p90x app

Made the Front Page at Pocket Gamer AND Touch Arcade!!!
goo.gl/xjVio & http://goo.gl/aKtJL
01-21-2012, 09:13 PM
I only have about 15 games that support game center and I already have about 7,000 achievement points but out of all the game I have I say fruit ninjas achievements were pretty easy.
01-22-2012, 12:11 AM
Tappi bear and their associated games have a lot of quick but worthy achievements

GCID: Allanon!
Fav's: Clash of Clans, DragonVale, Bastion, Score!, The Walking Dead, Puzzle RPGs
Beta Tested: Flashout 3D
Attention Dev's: Game Center Achievements are very necessary!
01-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Why try to get the easiest achievements? Also I am sure there was another identical thread a while ago?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

Last edited by triggywiggy; 01-22-2012 at 01:24 AM.