★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: "Reading the Air" (G-mode) - Japanese politeness tool as a WarioWare game

01-22-2012, 03:13 PM
"Reading the Air" (G-mode) - Japanese politeness tool as a WarioWare game

Youtube link | Pop Up

- Ever taken a train and a lazy pig has taken too much seating leaving you without enough space on either side to sit down?

- Ever got smoochy with another of your liking but some fool brushes up from behind and ruins the moment?

- Ever inexplicably caught yourself performing in a mass Mexican wave but one miserable individual refuses to participate?

- Most common of all, ever witnessed an idiot being impolite to an armed man by putting their arms out at the front rather than correctly in the air?

As you're all well aware, scenarios such as these are a huge scourge on our society preventing us from achieving true peace of the world, but now thankfully there is a game precisely to teach those inconsiderate lackeys how to read the situation and react accordingly. Phew, thank the heavens for that!

Seriously though, I've played quite a number of odd JPN titles in my time yet this one has been given me untold surprises in quirkiness. There seems to be over 100 of these lessons and you are graded at the end. Still, only in Japan (conceptually and in an app-purchase sense).
01-22-2012, 04:17 PM
that's so awesome XD I love wario ware games but this is beyond madness : )

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
01-23-2012, 07:42 PM
I don't see a link for this. Supposed to be available now, right?
01-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Only on the Japanese store.