★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: FallTex- WORD GAME

05-10-2009, 10:48 AM
FallTex- WORD GAME

[App Store Link, 2.99]

Quote:
If you enjoy games like Scrabble and Tetris, you are going to love FallTex!

FallTex challenges your word knowledge in two stimulating modes with multiple levels, resulting in a fast paced test of your lexicon and hours of addictive game play.

Arrange the falling letters to form words. Need a vowel or a high scoring consonant? Rapidly tap the letter to access the next letter in the alphabet. Avoid stacking the blocks by forming a word horizontally or vertically and watch it disappear from the playing area!

Features:
-------
* The first of its kind, no word game like it!
* Intuitive tap and swipe controls - playing FallTex is simple.
* Two modes, 12 levels each with increasing difficulty - challenge yourself.
* Recorded high scores and words - track your progress.
* Effortlessly continue or resume game.
* Boasts a comprehensive dictionary - discover new words.
* Hours of addictive game play.
Here's their website: http://www.pendleton-browne.com/falltex.html
05-10-2009, 11:03 AM
No word game like it... except the 3 or 4 I own already lol

Don't check this site or private messages often.
05-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Quote:
* The first of its kind, no word game like it!
Well reminds me of Word Up for Nintendo DS which I loved which came out in 2006.

Main differences are FallTex you can double tap to change letter which you could do in Word Up and also Word Up you can form words diagonally which you can't do in FallTex.
05-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
Well reminds me of Word Up for Nintendo DS which I loved which came out in 2006.

Main differences are FallTex you can double tap to change letter which you could do in Word Up and also Word Up you can form words diagonally which you can't do in FallTex.
Does the download link on that site work? I have been trying to get that game forever but I could not find a working link.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.