Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-24-2012, 03:39 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakis25 View Post
PM's with the Promo Codes have been sent to all winners.

The winners are:
cabdog
dclose
CygnetSeven

Thank you for following me on Twitter and your support.
Please leave a reply with your impressions about the game.

Thank YOU! I will be playing this afternoon with my boi, and will certainly leave impressions in a few.

Thanks again!
Old 01-24-2012, 05:17 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks for the code!

This game is very well done! The controls are VERY sensitive. I'm having trouble keeping boxes in place and then jumping on them. They often move right out from underneath me, which is frustrating, but I'm hoping this is just a matter of practice. The Dpad isn't my usual mode of getting around; I'm a swipe fan, myself. But as I said, the controls are very sensitive, which also means you can spin on a dime if you have to, and you will probably have to do so once in this game! There's time pressure and there's the added threat of a guard discovering you, which gives the game play some pressure and means it's not just a leisurely exploration experience. Very nicely done!

One thing I'd like to see added is a way to zoom out and see an overview of the zoo, so I can spot that last missing piece of fruit or coin, or perhaps a mini-map of the level up in the corner.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:10 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakis25 View Post
PM's with the Promo Codes have been sent to all winners.

The winners are:
cabdog
dclose
CygnetSeven

Thank you for following me on Twitter and your support.
Please leave a reply with your impressions about the game.
Thank you, review left in the US store.

"Reminds me of games like Sokoban or PushPixPull but more fun to play and the added stealth element takes it to another level. Oozing with character, you have to pick this up. Well done."

I think this does have that Sokoban element but with more platform flair to it. I agree with the previous post on the zooming but perhaps the developer wanted to keep you exploring, I can see that viewpoint too. I think the achievements are a plus and the 3 stars will keep you replaying for a better score, nice touch. I truly think the stealth aspect is the clincher for me, very well done.

People enjoying this should check out their other game Tsolias vs Zombies, which I adore. Awesome developer!
Old 01-25-2012, 02:31 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Thank you all very much for your kind words and support.
I will work more on improving the game for the next version.

I'm waiting for more reviews.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:18 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

this game is a lot of fun! It is a basic d-pad controller, where the right side button allows you to jump. What appeals to me the most in this game is the use of transparent objects, allowing the gamer to see the character even when he is behind an object. The graphics are great, though nothing amazing. What i like best about this game is the ease of use. It is very straightforward, yet there is not much hand holding. The fruit locations are pretty random, and you really have to search to find them. I like games that don't hand hold!
As the previous user noted, the controls are quite sensitive; this is good to some, bad to others. Also, at times it is hard to jump onto objects with this sensitivity, but you get the feel pretty quick. THis is definitely worth the money, and i feel like i have only just started. One cool thing is that I have a ton of games on my ipad, and my 3 year old keeps going back to this game. He actually picked up the controls like it was second nature, where as on other games he struggles. Great game for both young and old alike! I have not gotten too far, but i believe a good addition may be to change up the scenery, although i may not have gotten far enough. also, the screen orientation is fixed and this needs to be fixed to go with the user's feel and flip on command like most games. Another welcome addition may be to change characters along the way; playing with different animal types will certainly keeps the kids coming back for more!

The game is definitely well done, with good polish etc., yet it has just enough polish to keep the overall experience feeling professional.

I don't know if I will find hours and hours of enjoyment out of this one, but I know for sure that my 3 year old boy will!
Old 01-26-2012, 10:10 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

cabdog thanks for the nice comments. I'm glad that your 3 year old boy have enjoyed the game.

I have some good news.
For a very limited time you can get the game Zoo Escape 3D for FREE!

Download link HERE.

Last edited by sakis25; 03-04-2012 at 10:19 AM..
Old 03-04-2012, 10:18 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

The game is now FREE for a limited time!

I need some support from you.
If you download the game please leave a Review on the App Store. I need at least 5 reviews so any help will be appreciated.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:56 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Zoo Escape 3D just updated to 1.0.1!
http://itunes.apple.com/app/zoo-escape-3d/id495584403?ls=1&mt=8
Old 08-31-2012, 04:24 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

The new version of Zoo Escape 3D now available in the App Store!
Support the game with your Reviews and if you think it's worth it help it get to the top of the App Store.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/zoo-escape-3d/id495584403
Old 12-07-2012, 01:51 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

The new version of Zoo Escape 3D now available in the App Store!

What's New in Version 1.1:
- New HD icon
- Screen orientation can change automatically
- Other fixes and improvements

https://itunes.apple.com/app/zoo-escape-3d/id495584403?ls=1&mt=8

Support the game with your Reviews.