★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: What's the difference between Cannonball Bounce and Cannonball Bounce Jr? In the full game there are 100 completely different puzzles, that's 70 more puzzles then this free version!

The full game also has 2 new worlds, Mirrored and WTF, plus it has 2 new objects, uppy and twins

Game Features:

* Easy to play touch mechanics
* 30 challenging and fun levels
* Levels naturally progress in difficulty
* Multiple ways to solve each puzzle
* Defying Physics in changing worlds
* Many unique obstacles
* Independently developed (a one man team)

How To Play:

* Move/Rotate Your Blocks
* Aim Cannon
* Shoot Cannonball and Watch it Bounce to the Finish!

Cannonball Bounce Jr is a fun and challenging physics puzzler. It's easy to play but tough to beat. The 30 levels progress in difficulty naturally.

There is only one goal in every level, bounce your Cannonball into the target. You simply play by first moving/rotating the blocks highlighted in red around the screen, then aim your Cannon and shoot the Cannonball! The Cannonball will then follow your shooting path and bounce off the objects in the level, and if you hit the target you win!

Sounds simple eh, but as you play through the game you will encounter many different types of blocks that react differently to the ball, some will break when hit, some push or pull the ball away, some require a switch to move, some kill the ball, and many others!

Also, the environment you are playing in changes from no gravity, to gravity, to space like gravity! You'll never get bored of this!

CAN YOU HANDLE IT?!

Cannonball Bounce Reviews:

iPhoneFootPrint.com (4.5/5) Stars, "... Cannonball Bounce is a wonderful game, puzzle game fans would love spending their time with and a perfect deal..."

TheGamerWithKids.com, "... youll find a deep, challenging game that will really get your brain working. ...Cannonball Bounce has what really matters gameplay"

Appdictions.com says, "... In Cannonball Bounce, the arrangements and challenges are many and this physics puzzles is hard to put down."

WhatsOniPhone.com (4/5 Stars): "... Cannonball Bounce is a gem..."

iphoneappsreviewonline.com (4/5 rating), "... people of all ages will enjoy this game."

You can view a trailer at: http://www.cannonballbounce.com

Need help solving a puzzle? Visit http://www.cannonballbounce.com/puzzle-and-solutions-free
You can also leave a comment or pic of your solution!

mwildermuth's comments:

Description:

Are you ready for a unique challenge? Cannonball Bounce Jr is a physics puzzler that is easy to play but tough to master.

The game is simple, just position your pieces, aim the cannon, shoot, and bounce your ball to the target. But with many different obstacles and changing environments, the game will come quite challenging as you progress.

Play through 3 worlds spanning 30 levels! Each world with it’s own unique environment, go from no gravity, to gravity, to space like gravity. But wait there is more!

Cannonball Bounce Jr. has 30 puzzles but it is a prequel to Cannonball Bounce a paid game with 100 completely different puzzles! The paid version has two more worlds, mirrored and WTF, and two more objects, uppy and twins!

Game Features:
  • Easy to play touch mechanics
  • 30 challenging and fun levels
  • Levels naturally progress in difficulty
  • Multiple ways to solve each puzzle
  • Defying Physics in changing worlds
  • Many unique obstacles
  • Independently developed (a one man team)

Requirements:
An iPhone, or iTouch, or IPad with an iOS 4.2 or higher

App Store Link: App Store - Cannonball Bounce Jr

Video Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvuUVEb8xPg

If you get the game, let me know what you think. All comments will be greatly appreciated!

Also at my site Cannonball Bounce I have written many blogs about making a game and some tutorials. Thanks!

01-24-2012, 04:24 AM

01-24-2012, 04:44 AM
Looks like i funny game. Maby not the best graphics, but i will give it a try!

Try Beelly for iPhone, left is right and right is left!
01-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Thanks. Let me know what you think! Yeah the graphics aren't the best, because I did the whole game myself. That's what we call Programmer graphics.
01-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Looks like fun

I love physic puzzle games. I'll check it out. Thats cool that you made it yourself. Good luck to you. Cheers!