★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Redikod
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 2.5 (2)
App description: Play as the adorable dragon Melwin in a stylized 3D-world as you look for true love!

Unlock treasures, furniture and tiles to adorn your Lair and dig rooms and caverns to make yours the best Dragon's Lair!

Strategic 3D puzzler with cute graphics
- Sneak past dangers, pick up treasures and find true love!

A hoard of levels
- Travel the world, visiting various kingdoms in your quest!

Lair Makeover
- Dig out and design your personal Lair and walk through it as Melwin in first-person!

sizzlakalonji's comments:

01-24-2012, 10:15 AM
titled killed it.

01-24-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
titled killed it.
homophobic filipino, no wonder...

I like the title. I wouldn't have paying attention to this game with a boring title.
But ya, I have to admit that the title is risky because unfortunately you probably have quite a few people like Exact-Psience...
01-24-2012, 10:45 AM
I havnt played it so I can't make a definitive remark, but this seems as though it could be exploitative or gimmicky. Anyone played it care to comment?

I'm so altoids. Small, white, and curiously strong.
01-24-2012, 10:48 AM
What a ridiculous name. Are we in the year 2012 or the dark ages ?

Surprise surprise a 'pink' dragon who must be gay as hes pink, and of course as hes gay he likes to do decorating and home furnishing. Ridiculous.

I'm sure people wouldnt be happy if there were racist games out there and rightly so, dont see why its 'acceptable' to do ridiculous gay stereotypes. Stupid

The game might actually be okay but with a stupid title i dont think it'll help at all
01-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Definitely gimmicky. Exploitative? I don't see anything wrong with it.
01-24-2012, 10:53 AM
Gay means happy as far as I'm concerned. I haven't seen any definitive marks that indicate the pink dragon is a homosexual or even male for that matter. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm interested in the game because I'm not but just getting that out there.
01-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Well, Melwin sounds like a boys name. Also, he says let me find that pretty prince, and there seems to be a big emphasis on interior decorating as well.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
01-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman100 View Post
Gay means happy as far as I'm concerned. I haven't seen any definitive marks that indicate the pink dragon is a homosexual or even male for that matter. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm interested in the game because I'm not but just getting that out there.

This.

Yes, gay means "happy".
The problem is not the word, the problem lies within the people's dirty minds.
He likes prices and is pink? Well, maybe males are more crunchy? And pink is totally fashion.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-24-2012 at 12:19 PM.
01-24-2012, 12:22 PM
Oh shut up with the gay means happy thing we all no what it means in this context