★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Uwingame INC.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 49.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Play and discover Adelas Treasure! With rich level content, high quality graphics and superior sounds, you can catch a glimpse of the mysterious world of ancient China in this game.

In each level, explore your way through the land and receive a special gift for finishing within the time limit. In addition, rapid elimination allows you to reach the Pearl of Energy. According to the Pearl, you can gain extended time limits, various sort categories and random elimination of 10 effects. You will be at the edge of your seat as you search for the treasure. It wont always be easy but the challenge will be worthwhile.

Features:
12 Total Missions in over 72 Stages
Multiple jigsaw puzzles of varying difficulty after each mission in order to ease the tension
Varied game modes and rich game props, so that the three elimination games allow for more features
During the game you can collect more than 80 kinds of artifacts, tracing the steps of history the entire way.
View your game's collections of all antique artifacts found in the Museum.

Wanna try before buying? Please see the free version in the App Store.

Sanuku's comments:

01-24-2012, 11:13 AM
Hi Sanuku,
Thanks for the vid... can you make a match after you've just made a match? Or do you have to wait until all the blocks fall?

01-24-2012, 01:50 PM
What's the difference between the regular and the deluxe (apart from the price, of course)?
01-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
What's the difference between the regular and the deluxe (apart from the price, of course)?
The regular is free with IAP, and the Deluxe costs $1.99.

Sanuku, what did you think of the game? Was it smooth? Fun?

I guess I should just download the free one...

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
01-24-2012, 05:05 PM
This game has some tough competition with Heroes of Kalevala HD and Fishdom HD (Premium) going on sale today.
01-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Card View Post
Hi Sanuku,
Thanks for the vid... can you make a match after you've just made a match? Or do you have to wait until all the blocks fall?
Yes you can match them at any Time if I got it right. Just give the Free Version a try and recheck it on your own to be 100% sure it does play the Way you would prefer it it be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
The regular is free with IAP, and the Deluxe costs $1.99.

Sanuku, what did you think of the game? Was it smooth? Fun?

I guess I should just download the free one...
Yes it was smooth at any Time of the Game and even I have played it only for like 30. Minutes i did enjoy playing it.
01-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Yes you can match them at any Time if I got it right. Just give the Free Version a try and recheck it on your own to be 100% sure it does play the Way you would prefer it it be.

Yes it was smooth at any Time of the Game and even I have played it only for like 30. Minutes i did enjoy playing it.
Thanks for the input, and thank you for all the great videos. I know I've watched many of them by now, and they are very helpful!

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!