App description: The most ninja action possible........without having to go to the trouble of actually being a ninja.

Swipe your finger across the screen to hack and slash your enemies while dodging shurikens, ditching Geisha, and ducking bad Sushi!

You can climb to the top of the leader board by slicing and dicing through waves and waves of intruders and collecting points with the tip of your sword!

Customize your Pocket Ninja with new looks, weapons, and abilities!

CockyCulture's comments:
Hi Guys!

This is my first iOS release, Pocket Ninjas! You're basically a Ninja, and you slice up invading ninjas.

"Your Ninja Lair is under attack! To bad for them you're the baddest Ninja there is.

Swipe your finger across the screen to hack and slash your enemies while dodging shurikens, ditching Geisha, and ducking bad Sushi!

You can climb to the top of the leader board by slicing and dicing through waves and waves of intruders and collecting points with the tip of your sword!

The most ninja action possible........without actually having to to go to the trouble of actually being a ninja."

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-ninjas/id494871208?ls=1&mt=8
01-25-2012, 05:23 AM
Game Impressions

Nice game. A bit hard to get excited about due to its obvious lack of originality, but it's solid, well put together, and pretty fun. A little more variety in the way of game modes wouldn't hurt, and neither would something that actually makes more of the fact that you have a little guy on screen, but overall you'd be hard pressed to regret spending a buck on this. That, plus the dev clearly knows the difference between "your" and "you're," which is probably reason enough alone to buy this.
01-25-2012, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
That, plus the dev clearly knows the difference between "your" and "you're," which is probably reason enough alone to buy this.
What about the "to" that should be "too" in that screenshot?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

01-25-2012, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
What about the "to" that should be "too" in that screenshot?
Well sheesh, I didn't say he knew everything!
01-25-2012, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Well sheesh, I didn't say he knew everything!
I literally laughed out loud. XD

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-25-2012, 05:49 AM
Does it have any Game Center achievements?

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
01-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Thanks for the feedback

sugimulm- I'm definitely going to work on an update to bring more variety to the game play (love the bosses idea) along with achievements and such! Thanks for the input.

metalcasket - LOL That was the first thing my wife pointed out when I told her it was up for sale. will be fixed in an update
01-25-2012, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
Does it have any Game Center achievements?
Not yet, I'm going to start implementing them in the first update. Right now just a leader board.
01-25-2012, 06:46 AM
looks awesome. Slashing flying body parts should make a good stress buster.
01-25-2012, 07:24 AM
Looks cute and fun. It's like Fruit Ninja except...you know, with an actual ninja in the game.
01-26-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm working on an update (v1.1) to add some new leader boards (ie most decapitations) and some achievements......and to fix the spelling error.