★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Figaro Wig HD is a platformer title centered around the adventures of a wig. Different? Oh yes." -148Apps 4/5

Discover a crazy world ruled by evil Figaro The Barber, who, in a desperate attempt to escape baldness, created the most ambitious fashion item in the world: Wig! As with all his previous creations, something went wrong with this one Wig is alive and does not like the idea of getting wet in Figaros bald sweat!

Jump, bounce and roll with Wig to find your way through all barbershop traps: Fashion-Mobiles, Hairdryers, Scissor-Copters, and more! Collect all drops of hair dye to earn stars and get the highest score in each level. Get ready for the final fight with the lord of fashion, the ultimate villain of style: Figaro The Barber!

Features:
- A very accessible game with real life physics and a nice learning curve
- 30 levels full of mazes, physics puzzles and platforming action
- Cutting-edge 2D graphics and beautiful hand painted backgrounds
- Humor, cuteness, and a killer rendition of The Barber of Seville
- Tons of unlockable costumes like Fashionist-Zombie or Robot Eyes

Figaro Wig will keep your whole family coming back for higher scores, fun and good humor, even after beating the game. Check it out!

metalcasket's comments:
01-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Game Impressions

This is so going to get lost among the current batch of major releases, and that's a shame. The only reason to not download this now while it's free, would be because of how guilty you'll feel getting it for nothing. In fact, I recommend waiting until after Thursday. Ok? Get this game, but not yet. As soon as it's not free any more, get it. Ok? Right.

01-25-2012, 06:46 AM
It's probably more appealing when there's a price tag on it. Trust me. There'll be lots of "when will this be free again" and then the real hype will happen.
01-25-2012, 06:48 AM
Got a point there Raven.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Looks good. Downloading this now.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
01-25-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
Looks good. Downloading this now.
*sigh* But what did Gabrien say about waiting till after Thursday? When will people learn to read? :/

I joke.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-25-2012, 07:12 AM
It's totally great fun. I did feel guilty for getting it for free to be honest! It's a dev doing things right for a change though - REWARDING early adopters with a freebie instead of the other way around.

No excuse not to download this and sing it's praises!
01-25-2012, 09:39 AM
Cool! Thanks! Mixture out of platformer and physics puzzle. Easy and accurate controls like Angry Birds. Generous and straight full version without IAPs, iAds and other complications.

Recommended! Featured in my blog.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
01-25-2012, 09:45 AM
Picked this up today and it's quite good and would be worth the buck if I didn't get it free today. 💀

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
01-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
It's totally great fun. I did feel guilty for getting it for free to be honest! It's a dev doing things right for a change though - REWARDING early adopters with a freebie instead of the other way around.

No excuse not to download this and sing it's praises!
Agreed! I was expecting some sort of IAP, but all I got was an enjoyable puzzle platformer.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus