★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: App of the Day Eurogamer

"Hank Hazard is definitely a game youll come back to play again and again, everything about it is great. 10/10" App-Score

"Hank Hazard manages to lift itself above the anonymous crowd with some great design and a lot of fun" PocketGamer, 8/10

"...who can resist a few hours entertainment for a single dollar, when it features puzzles, a wide-eyed hamster, and bombs." TouchArcade

"Put together, Hank Hazard is a fantastic physics puzzler. Amongst an App Store heaving with the genre, Hank Hazard stands tall, making it an unbeatable example." 148Apps, EDITOR'S CHOICE

"Hank Hazard has quality written all over it; the gameplay, the art style, everything, and you certainly wont be disappointed if youre in the market for an excellent new puzzle game." GodisaGeek

"Hank doesnt hesitate when hes racing down a ramp being chased by two bombs, and neither should you when downloading this game. Do it for Hank." Slide To Play

MUST HAVE AWARD iReviewT

So you thought Evel Knievel was the last of the daredevils?
Guide Hank, encased in his hamster ball, through increasingly challenging stunt courses while collecting stars and secret coins. Varied game mechanics and incredible level design make Hank Hazard: The Stunt Hamster a supreme arcade-puzzle experience.

THERES A LITTLE HANK HAZARD IN ALL OF US
Live out your stuntman dreams from the safety of your sofa, fly over huge gaps, launch high into the air, get knocked around by spring-loaded boxing gloves and more.

MORE STUNTS THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT
Guide Hank to the target in over 90 ingeniously designed levels requiring expert timing and logic. With 400 stars and secret golden nuts to collect, Hank Hazard will have you playing for hours!

HES OK FOLKS!
With its potent mix of addictive, challenging gameplay and a loveable mascot, Hank Hazard is the perfect marriage of arcade and puzzle gameplay. Things start off simple but soon youll be dodging fire pits and electrical fields intent on frying your furry friend!

Echoseven's comments:

01-25-2012, 05:24 AM
Looks like the next Cut the Rope, though doubt it will be it.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

01-25-2012, 05:32 AM
I was totally wrong - Hank Hazard is as crazy as it can get and is definitly a Must-Buy for every Puzzle Lover. Take a look at the HD Gameplay Trailer i`m currently uploading and you will know why

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-25-2012 at 04:08 PM.
01-25-2012, 06:06 AM
Going to be a costly night.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
01-25-2012, 07:02 AM
How is this going to be like the next Cut the Rope? Excuse me for my ignorance, but I don't really see the relation between the two.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
01-25-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
How is this going to be like the next Cut the Rope? Excuse me for my ignorance, but I don't really see the relation between the two.
he didnt mean literally. It's cute, it's puzzler, if it gets on top charts for long, you could call it the next big puzzle such as CtR.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-25-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
he didnt mean literally. It's cute, it's puzzler, if it gets on top charts for long, you could call it the next big puzzle such as CtR.
Oh...well, that should be every Chillingo game.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
01-25-2012, 08:49 AM
Looks pretty good and my kids live these types of games so will definately give this a go later tonight. 💀

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
01-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Enjoy Hank

Hi Guys-

This is the dev for Hank Hazard. It's been awhile since we've released a game for iOS and this is our first game to publish thru Chillingo.

We've worked really hard and this truly has been a work of love for us.

I hope you folks enjoy the game and if you feel like it was worth the 99cents, please give us an honest review and spread the word. We'd love to be able to update and create more for the game.

Also, feel free to send us direct comments and feedback at info@redrocketgames.com. I'll personally respond to them as best as I can.

Again thanks for all your support in the past and I hope we've made an enjoyable experience for you all.

Best-

Jung Suh
CEO
Red Rocket Games

PS - enjoy a little extra artwork my guys cooked up...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A Day in The Life.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	41018