★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jdea Co., Ltd.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: MASSIVE SALE!! $1.99 -> $.99 FOR ONLY A FEW DAYS!!!

The wolf is at the dooruse magical jewel matches to rescue your romance and bag the bad guys!

Piggy Woogy is a fun fusion of match-3 puzzling and energizing action. Piggy and his porky sweetheart Pinny want a quiet life in their fairytale tower. In fairy tales, however, the wolves are big and bad, and Piggy Woogy is no exception to the rule.

Piggy Woogy is offers much more than the typical jewel-matching monotony. As the player makes matches and racks up points, he or she will also be combating the relentless onslaught of Woogies. These ravenous wolves are determined to make a meal out of Piggy and Pinny. To successfully pass each level, players will have to neutralize the canine threat by dislodging wolves through well planned matches or using special weapons like the oil slick, jumble, and freeze features.

>>>>>>>>>>>Reviews<<<<<<<<<<

Appcraver.com: 4.5/5 STARS - "PiggyWoogy is a clever recreation of classic gameplayis a satisfying game that doesn't feel old."

iPhonelife.com - "Piggy Woogy is one of the most charming games in the App Store, and theres a huge potential for it to appeal the growing numbers of jaded matching-game lovers who think there really isnt anything new under the sun."

TheAppWhisperer.com - "It is very addictive and good fun."

TheiPhoneAppReview.com - "A solid matching game with a unique puzzle fairy tale spin."

==========Features==========

*100 levels, each posing a greater challenge than the last!
*Exciting Infinite Mode in each Stage!
*Multiple Woogy types, requiring players to develop new strategies to progress
*Built in hint system
*Multiply points by deploying a variety of combos
*Detailed tutorial
*GameCenter integration, including leaderboards, and 40 achievements!

AppsAsia's comments:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/piggywoogy-tm/id493905191?mt=8

Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-...20129934687748
01-25-2012, 06:29 AM
The video was brilliant, but your hyping up a bejeweled remake? :S

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

01-25-2012, 06:34 AM
This is a great match-3 game where you need to keep those wolves from reaching your pigs. Very addicting.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?
01-25-2012, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
The video was brilliant, but your hyping up a bejeweled remake? :S
I dunno, looks polished and reminds me more of Kingdom of Gnester than just a plain old Bejeweled. The video trailer looks great and certainly has my interest piqued but I would like to see more game play before I take the tumble - just want to see the mechanics of how the matches actually defeat the fox.
01-25-2012, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
I dunno, looks polished and reminds me more of Kingdom of Gnester than just a plain old Bejeweled. The video trailer looks great and certainly has my interest piqued but I would like to see more game play before I take the tumble - just want to see the mechanics of how the matches actually defeat the fox.
Exactly what I feel, Video was great but didn't hit anything as to what the gameplay would be like.

Judging by the Screenshots it's just another Bejeweled, but if they put up a gameplay video showing how different it could be my mind might switch.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
01-25-2012, 07:38 AM
congraz on release!

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
02-27-2012, 08:58 PM
The official release of Piggy Woogy went under my radar and I just noticed it because CatchWolf (whatever that is) went free. I beta tested (then) Piggy Wiggy and it is one of the best match-3 games I have ever played. It's a match-3 and tower defense hybrid that is level based. Each level an increasingly higher number of wolves try to climb up the gems to reach the top of your wall and overtake the pigs. You have to knock a certain number of wolves off to finish each level (or be defeated if x wolves cross the wall). To knock the wolves off you have to match-3 in the column below the wolf shaking the wall to knock him off. Later on there are some wolf variants that require you match-3 of the gems they are currently grabbing onto (so it is hard to knock off). I haven't played a lot of Bejeweled but the frequency of wolves across the playing field makes this game very frantic and a lot of fun. There are included limited powerups to temporarily freeze wolves or send them back to bottom. Honestly, this is one of the best recent match-3s I've played (next to the incomparable Dungeon Raid or Pawn'd or a person favorite Devil Invasion) due to the time pressure of wolf invasion. There's a lite version to try if you want. I agree the video and screenshots are very poor for marketing the game but Piggy Woogy is amazing (I feel silly saying that).

Last edited by undeadcow; 02-27-2012 at 09:02 PM.